Bipolar's Latest Grow

bipolar

I just planted four seedlings and six clones in two five by five tents. They are Super Silver Haze feminized seeds and clones.
They are growing in a deep water culture. I am feeding the GH Micro Bloom and Grow.
The clones are growing under a Fusion Pro 500 COB LED and the seedlings are growing under a Mars Hydro Epistar 160 LED.
The six clones will be reduced to four as soon as I see good growth in four of them.
The light cycle is 18/6.
I am going to try my hand at LST and mainlining.
I will post more pictures as they grow.

Bipolar

The clones roots have reached the water in the reservoir. The seedlings roots are just breaking out of the 1 1/2" rock wool cubes. Another couple days and they should reach the water. The temperature in the tents is 70 degrees when the lights are on and drops to 65 degrees when they are out. The temperature of the reservoir is 65 degrees.
The TDS for the clones is 600 and 400 for the seedlings. Is that too low?

Bipolar

My clones are growing. I trimmed them last night. However the roots seem to be growing very slowly.
The reservoir level is about 1/2 of an inch below the pots some of the clone roots have not reached the water yet.
I have been adding about a teaspoon of water to the rockwool from the reservoir every morning after the lights go out.

I planted two clones from the same batch in Aero Gardens and they have grown a lot of roots in the same length of time.
The clones in the Aero Garden were the slowest ones at growing roots during the cloning process.

The temperature and the nutrients and PH are the same for all the plants.
The lights in the Aero Garden are 45 watt LEDs and are 4 inches above the plants.
The light in the tent is a 270 watt LED and are about 4 feet above the plants.
Should I raise the reservoir level so the roots are in the water?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Bipolar

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I just reread this thread and need to update. The six clones that I was
growing had a brown goo infestation on their roots and all over the inside of the tanks.
I had to go out of town for work for a week and I forgot to add H2O2 before I left.
I got rid of the tanks and everything just in case.

Back
Top Bottom