Black African Magic

What a few days it has been 🌱

Thank you to everyone who has helped out along the way, @Bill284 @Azimuth you two have helped tremendously.

BAM 3 is now fully harvested. Total time was just under 6 months.

Calculations based on size of my flower tent are 10-12 oz if all goes well (according to my math). After harvest there are 69 cloths pins holding either stalks, branches, or multiple small branches. Some are 30”, some as 22”-16”, some 6”-8”. From what I have weighed, sample, reweighed after trim, stems/stalks weighed and subtracted, I believe 5 grams per cloths pin is very accurate, if not conservative.

5 grams x 69 = 345

345 grams / 28 grams (1 oz) = 12.32 ounces.

I am really hoping the larger colas and stalks bump it to 6 grams per pin, which would put me right under 15 oz total.

What I failed to post here is I purchased a proper soil tester, other than a surplus of nitrogen in first stage of flower, soil was dead on the whole grow. Sip worked perfectly, air temp and humidity was controlled creating a 15 degree difference between day and night. I also created a hot humid “early summer” that went into a hot slighter dryer summer, into a cool fall. Really hoping to have exceeded my weight goals.

Quality: Unreal. Today is day 14 of hang dry of harvest 1 of the 4/5 sectional harvest I did, branches are still not “snapping”, so hanging on they will go.
The sectional harvest was done over the course of 14 days, following 2 weeks of 11/13 lighting, then 10/14 lighting for the last two weeks.

After about day 7, these flowers have been hands down the best I have ever had. At day 14 the pepper and spice has skyrocketed, my lips and face tingle after smoking. Its like super healthy tart Italian oranges, with garlic, onions, arugula, sugar, lemon zest…Its incredible 🤤

The anti inflammatory effects are insane, pain stopping effects insane. I am a very tough judge for “does this cannabis give a good high”, as I literally flat out do not get any kind of effects I could describe as intoxicating, or anything close to alcohol. I can tell it is extremely potent as the shaking in my body stops, pain stops almost immediately, dizziness stops, sickness and fever ceases, headaches vanish like a vapor.

However…if anyone else smokes say…1 puff….🤪🤪🤪🤪

I have witnessed normal everyday humans turn mute, unable to speak for nearly 60 minutes 😂

I have witnessed normal everyday humans silently float out of a room to disappear outside to space out looking at trees 😂

I think I done went and grew a strong plant 🌱 😂

I am leaving town for a while, which miraculously fell right after harvest, so in 2 more weeks from today I will go to jars. Cant wait to circle back 🤙🏻

Stay tuned in my other grow journals. 2 OG Kush, 1 Tangerine Dream, and 3 “Black Diesel” (Black African Magic/Purple Diesel).

🙏👍🏻🤙🏻✌🏻
IMG_3856.jpeg

IMG_3870.jpeg

IMG_3869.jpeg

IMG_3886.jpeg

IMG_3888.jpeg

IMG_3892.jpeg
Well done GP! Nothing like your own homegrown. Glad the SIP worked well for you.

And congrats on the harvest! Your in-the-jar weights can be expected to be about 25% of the fresh harvest weight after a proper dry and cure.

So pleased you have found your grow is helping with your health issues. Refresh me if you would, did you drought this plant?

Well done GP! Nothing like your own homegrown. Glad the SIP worked well for you.

And congrats on the harvest! Your in-the-jar weights can be expected to be about 25% of the fresh harvest weight after a proper dry and cure.

So pleased you have found your grow is helping with your health issues. Refresh me if you would, did you drought this plant?
Great work my friend. :thumb:
You did such a wonderful job , that harvest looks fantastic.
You will be giving lessons now?:high-five:
Hope your having a great day.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hello 👋

I have been away and having someone else watch my plants again, i have half the plants in glass now being burped, after just over 2 weeks of hang dry, other half is at almost 2 weeks of hang dry, very curious what the final weight will be 🙏

Hello everyone 👋

I meant to get on here sooner, but holy shit what an ass kicker of a month it has been.

If you read my other three current journals, I have been officially diagnosed with a rare form of arthritis that is both autoimmune and auto inflammatory, its attacking my spine, hips, si joints, & shoulders. My Rheumatologist told me 10 years ago what I have did not exist at the clinical level, and prior to 10 years ago I would of just died of lupus.

I start some crazy drug class in hopefully less than a week called Disease Modifying Drugs…They are going to “rewrite” what my DNA does with the disease. They cannot undo the damage, however, can change the outcome and not let it progress further. Yeah…crazy shit.

Anyways! The BAM plant!

It ended up giving just under 13 oz. I have 8 oz of tops, all buds from above the canopy, and 5ish from below.

The tops are absolutely amazing. Not necessarily my favorite, but from a quality and effectiveness point, absolutely the best. The tops are near lethal to anyone who does not smoke and eat extremely large amounts of cannabis daily. I have let several of my friends who fancy themselves “pot heads” smoke some, and no joke…you all probably know this and see it…everyone of them…you can see the panic of “oh shit I am so so so stoned” in their eyes before they even exhale 😂 This stuff…is…so….strong!

As of now I am smoking the bottoms, letting the tops cure vacuumed sealed with 55% packs and a temp and hygrometer inside. They will probably get 5-6 weeks before I open them.

But here it is, the one picture I got of all 4 of my 48 oz mason jars filled to the top before I started smoking away at it.

IMG_4265.jpeg

IMG_4283.jpeg

Seeing how you have already bought bunch of stuff I would recommend something very useful instead. Go online and find a handheld microscope of 30x for about $15. That way you can see what color the tricomes are and thus gage when you want to harvest.

Although I bought FF Tiger Bloom I was told at the gardening store that seems to specialize in cannabis that the product is for general gardens not cannabis. I have burned my plants by using one half of what was stated on the bottle as a dose. I now avoid "nutes" and I grow sativas. They may be useful for indica but in my present indica grow I don't see a need for "nutes". I have used Fox Farms Ocean Forest for years now. I just add more good stuff into it.

That strain is getting me very interested. Have you tried tumeric with pepper and fish oil? I have ordinary arthritis and it does help. Relief Factor sells a mix of that and also add resveratrol and some other thing.
Hello 👋

Give my Black African Magic journal a follow, I have grown 3, have 4 to go. It is truly unlike any cannabis I have ever had.

i use about 1500/2000 mg of turmeric extract/concentrate a day. also drink turmeric/mushroom “tea”, absolutely love it 🤙🏻

That strain is getting me very interested. Have you tried tumeric with pepper and fish oil? I have ordinary arthritis and it does help. Relief Factor sells a mix of that and also add resveratrol and some other thing.
forgot to mention: also follow my Black Diesel journal, I pollinated Black African Magic with Purple Diesel 🤙🏻

Hello,

I am not sure of the rules here, dont want to break them, nor give disrespect where it is not deserved…

I was purchasing from Seed Fair, and other than BAM, not one seed has ever made it. I am 14 seeds of Zkittlez in, all failed, 3 OG Kush all failed, 3 Bay Dream failed. I just got done with a 5 month and 17 seed experience of failure, all Seed Fair.

I am legitimately sick, non functional without cannabis, Seed Fair screwed me and cost me 5 months.

I have been purchasing CBD Flower from Arete for $19 an oz, mailed to my house. They have CBD Flower that test out around 10-20%, they also show the terpene report.

I mix 1.5 grams of high THC Sativa with .5 grams of CBD flower that is minimum 15% CBD or CBDA. I usually smoke that 2 grams between 5 am - 12pm then mix another batch for mid day, then the same after 4 usually thats is hight THC Indica dominant.

To date Blue Dream has been what has physically made me feel the best. I recently discovered Blue Star Seed Co, Josh Blue, the owner, is world renowned. He is working with DJ Shorts original seed strains. He has even worked with DJ on creating strains.

I spoke with Josh a lot recently, dude is a miracle. He has two strains he recommended for me, one called Blue Star, 30% THC, similar to Blue Dream but stronger. Blueberry Lemon Shake Up, 1:1 THC - CBD, he said it test out around 8-15%.

I am going to grow those next and have great confidence in them. Loads, and loads, and loads, of positive reviews. Loads of people who have met Josh.

If you have questions PLEASE message me. 16 months ago I was so sick I couldn’t walk, cannabis literally saved my life and is the reason I can work everyday. It would be wrong of me to not help others as others here have helped me 🙏🤙🏻
About germination, I use 1 part hydrogen peroxide to 20 of water. I soak the seeds for at least 8 hours before they go to the paper towel. The paper towel is moistened by the same water but make sure it isn't drippy wet. I put the paper towel on two small plates and after the seeds and paper towel are wet I cover the lower plate with the upper. If you have the time to carefully watch, then put the plates on your modem. That slight bit or warmth will cause stuff to happen faster. Just don't over cook your seeds you want sprouted not cooked. If the paper towel starts to dry moisten it again with the solution.

i use about 1500/2000 mg of turmeric extract/concentrate a day. also drink turmeric/mushroom “tea”, absolutely love it 🤙🏻
Turmeric by itself is not all that well absorbed by the body but, as @yesum suggested, it is much better when taken with black pepper.

Try this for taking tumeric. Fat, pepper, and heat. I do not heat mine but anyways. This guy has many videos of natural type healing herbs, massage and stuff like that. No ads.

Fennel seeds are one recommends for multiple issues and I am starting that for myself.

Back
Top Bottom