OG Kush

GPCannabis

Hello all đź‘‹

I have many plants going after “The Great Seed Germination Drought of 2023”. Now the challenge will be where do I put all these!?

I am going to try some different things this round.

2 plants in the large, 1 in the small, possibly the “Black Diesel” outdoor.

These OG Kush plants though will get priority. The last Black African Magic plant I grew has 26 nodes, 26 main colas, another 12-15 below that are about 75% thru bloom. My hope is section harvest and get 12-15 oz from that plant. However, that plant has a 6 month life span. I am told these OG Kush seeds are 30 days Veg followed by 65 ish days of flower, so half that. The BAM plant grew so large (branches are over 60”, tied down/LST) that the entire bottom third had to be completely pruned because light will never get there.

These OG Kush plants I will top around 8 or 10 i hope 🤞🏻, LST (but much sooner) and get a cleaner canopy, fitting 2 side by side in the large tent.

Stay tuned!

Now that is a large plant.....would love to see that monster.

What size tent are you using?

Take care and nice post.
Hello,

Check out my grow journals in the link below, Black African Magic has both my first two BAM plants, my first OG Kush, and the 3rd BAM plant, which I harvested the main colas today, will pull the rest of the plant in 7-21 days likely.

I use an enclosed controlled environment for germination , a 2x2x4 for Vegetation. a 2x3x6 for Flower.

This 3rd BAM was 100% un-topped, I used the LST method, I did one prune, then nothing else, any leaf that browned from nute burn or not getting light I left, so all excess nute would go to those leaves not the flower. If anything looked moldy I removed.

Huge harvest, cant wait for everything to dry so I can weigh it all out.

Last ounce of my last OG Kush Plant.

To date, easily one of the best I have ever had. Melon, berry, pine, sweet & peppery, and the 2nd most potent cannabis I have ever had.

I am getting anxious as this has been one of the best for sickness and pain I have had, and that is the very end of that beautiful plant 🌱 Hopefully the coming OG plants can be even better.

IMG_3564.jpeg

IMG_3566.jpeg

@GPCannabis, "wow" awesome looking buds and congrats on your grow.
Thanks for the invite to check out your journal, I'll be heading that way next.
Sparkup and don't forget to call.

Hello,

Not sure what has happened to my journal here, all early pictures of OG Kush are gone and I cannot edit my prior post to add pics 🤷‍♂️

However, here we are, OG Kush 1 & 2 are both in SIP and taking off. Still deciding what I want to do with these plants. Where to top, LST? etc.

My goal with this round is flip when plants are 10-12” tall, have the entire grow done in 90 days 🤞🏻 As opposed to my Black African Magic grow that take 6 months.

Stay tuned 🤙🏻

IMG_3867.jpeg

IMG_3868.jpeg

Another journal?!? Man, you are a busy guy. But I'd like to follow along here as well if you'll have me.

To date, easily one of the best I have ever had. Melon, berry, pine, sweet & peppery, and the 2nd most potent cannabis I have ever had.

I am getting anxious as this has been one of the best for sickness and pain I have had, and that is the very end of that beautiful plant 🌱 Hopefully the coming OG plants can be even better.
Have you thought about cloning your favorites? Having backups ready to go can help fill unexpected holes in your grow that can happen. Also, with two tents you could run a perpetual grow and have a harvest every month or 6 weeks if you want.

Clones would also help you get around any seed germinating issues.

However, here we are, OG Kush 1 & 2 are both in SIP and taking off. Still deciding what I want to do with these plants. Where to top, LST? etc.
I like to do quadlining (link in my sig), which is essentially topping between nodes 4 and 5, removing nodes 1 and 2, and the LST'ing the ones you kept out to the pot edge and then flip them.

Another journal?!? Man, you are a busy guy. But I'd like to follow along here as well if you'll have me.

Have you thought about cloning your favorites? Having backups ready to go can help fill unexpected holes in your grow that can happen. Also, with two tents you could run a perpetual grow and have a harvest every month or 6 weeks if you want.

Clones would also help you get around any seed germinating issues.

I like to do quadlining (link in my sig), which is essentially topping between nodes 4 and 5, removing nodes 1 and 2, and the LST'ing the ones you kept out to the pot edge and then flip them.
yo!

i am going for it. receiving official diagnosis and or near diagnosis has really changed my mindset. cannabis is huge for me, i need a rather large amount even with current meds…so i am cranking.

Cloning is 100% where I think I will end up. In the coming days I am going to start growing Josh Blue seeds? Mayberry & Lemon Berry Shake Up…if they are what I hope for, I will likely clone.

Or, will clone something in the neighborhood of what I am growing.

Quadling or node 5/6 is where I will likely land here.

Been away and have someone else watching the plants.

Left and right are OG Kush, center is Tangerine Dream.

There was confusion on my instructions (which is crazy cause details are specific)…

plants were over watered, starved, completely dried out, all in less than 2 weeks so far. thankfully it was caught soon enough, everything was corrected, and plants are growing strong.

Not sure how many nodes OG is at, but will likely top are 4-6, flip to 12/12 when returning home.

IMG_4050.jpeg

If anyone actually reads this, I am copying this first intro to my three current grow journals. Been a hell of a time since I have been able to think about anything other than working, not being sick, and going to Doctors.

Officially have been diagnosed with Non Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis. It is both autoimmune and auto inflammatory, starts in the spine, moves to the axis (hips, si joints, shoulders). Been a hell of a 30/40 days.

The plants however have not been neglected. Sorry I missed a 25 day window of growth!

OG Kush!

This is my second OG Kush grow, the first was a bag seed, and was to date some of the best cannabis I have had. These seeds are from a seed bank.

This plant to date is probably the strongest and heartiest I have grown. The stalk and branches are super thick. If I do not stay on pruning the leaves will be 12-13” in a matter of a week. The plant grew fast, pistils came in slow, after about 2 weeks of just super small fine pistils, flowers started growing fast.

About 20 days into flower THC crystals started popping up. The smell thus far is sweet, pine, and very fresh and grassy.

Really excited to have two of these growing.

IMG_4662.jpeg

IMG_4663.jpeg

IMG_4664.jpeg

IMG_4661.jpeg

IMG_4660.jpeg

IMG_4659.jpeg

IMG_4658.jpeg

Been away and have someone else watching the plants.

Left and right are OG Kush, center is Tangerine Dream.

There was confusion on my instructions (which is crazy cause details are specific)…

plants were over watered, starved, completely dried out, all in less than 2 weeks so far. thankfully it was caught soon enough, everything was corrected, and plants are growing strong.

Not sure how many nodes OG is at, but will likely top are 4-6, flip to 12/12 when returning home.

IMG_4050.jpeg
Wait what? overwatered, starved & dried out?
Those are three conditions that are extremely difficult to achieve with a SIP.

Plants now are looking great!

Back
Top Bottom