Black African Magic (2), Cafe Racer and Malawi x Panama in SIP's

Thanks @Scottay !

Did everything I could to keep them down ;)

The Black African Magic is suppose to be a medium height plant but....

Pushed my lights as close as I ever have and they just keep on keeping on :yummy:

Cheers
Usually the bigger the plants the bigger the nuggetry is!!! Woohoo!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

Day 25 of 78 and the stretch has slowed, some !

At least for two of them ;)

Both Black African Magic's only grew 1/2" in the last day....

The Cafe Racer was 1 1/2", the Malawi x Panama 2" :love:

Still @5g/gallon of Mega Crop one part and not a blemish anywhere :yahoo:

28 Mar The Girls day 25 of 78.jpg

Cheers

Day 27 and the buds are visibly swelling :yummy:

Heights are now...

Black African Magic - 39", 0 growth in height in 24 hours !
Black African Magic #2 - 55 1/2", 1" of growth
Malawi x Panama - 49", 1 1/2" of growth
Cafe Racer - 56", 1/2" of growth

Had to get out the 6' step ladder to raise the lights, he, he...

30 Mar The Girls day 27 of 80.jpg

Cheers
:rolleyes: Things are looking UP, Chuckeye! :Rasta:

Day 29 of 82

I should mention I have Not been watering from the top since the weather changed and my rh jumped to 54% !

Medium is wet right to the top and I even had white fuzzies growing on the surface o_O

House rh is 27%. I normally run my exhaust on low speed 24/7 but during the cold months I set it to come on at 82 degrees, and left it that way..

In a week or so I'll turn it back to 24/7 and drop the humidity for the rest of flower.

Stretch has slowed down enough I will go another couple of days before taking a final measurement but Cafe Racer is still going for it :yahoo:

Feed is still 5g/gallon of MC, no Bud Explosion and no plans to increase, unless they ask ;)

The fan leaves I've left on the bottoms are still perfectly green :yummy:

Tied a string around the waist of the Malawi x Panama and the Cafe Racer yesterday. Bamboo stakes and wire hoops if necessary...

Water, rotate, repeat :love:

1 Apr The Girls day 29 of 82.jpg

Cheers, eh ?

Day 29 of 82

I should mention I have Not been watering from the top since the weather changed and my rh jumped to 54% !

Medium is wet right to the top and I even had white fuzzies growing on the surface o_O

House rh is 27%. I normally run my exhaust on low speed 24/7 but during the cold months I set it to come on at 82 degrees, and left it that way..

In a week or so I'll turn it back to 24/7 and drop the humidity for the rest of flower.

Stretch has slowed down enough I will go another couple of days before taking a final measurement but Cafe Racer is still going for it :yahoo:

Feed is still 5g/gallon of MC, no Bud Explosion and no plans to increase, unless they ask ;)

The fan leaves I've left on the bottoms are still perfectly green :yummy:

Tied a string around the waist of the Malawi x Panama and the Cafe Racer yesterday. Bamboo stakes and wire hoops if necessary...

Water, rotate, repeat :love:

1 Apr The Girls day 29 of 82.jpg

Cheers, eh ?
Cheers for sure, Chuckeye! :Rasta:

Sativa will often stretch to 3 times the size once you flip. They will continue to stretch for a third to half the amount of time flower takes. If you have space you could pull those tall branches out a little but it will only give you a few inches to play with. As all guys know, every inch counts :)

Sativa will often stretch to 3 times the size once you flip. They will continue to stretch for a third to half the amount of time flower takes. If you have space you could pull those tall branches out a little but it will only give you a few inches to play with. As all guys know, every inch counts :)
;)

9 days after flipping to 12/12 she was two feet tall o_O

In hindsight I could have continued her sideways training longer but she was two feet wide at the time !

For now I can keep her towards the edge of my parabolic reflector.

I know from growing other sativa dominant strains she could go another foot :yummy:

Likely a tie down will at least be necessary....

Or spread her and give her some of Black African Magic #2's space, she is the classic Xmas tree !

Can't complain though, this is part of the fun and surprise of always growing new strains :yahoo:

Cheers

Day 37 of 90, I'm officially calling the "stretch" over :yahoo:

Cafe Racer gets to remain as is !

I removed her rolling cart to give me another 3 1/2" and tonight I snipped all her tops (bud back building) !

On the left side, from the floor to her highest top bud is 6' 4" :yummy:

8 Mar full vertical.jpg

This is a Cafe Racer bud about 17" down from the top of her branch. All of her buds are roughly the same size, sure hope they all meet up :love:

8 Apr Cafe Racer lower bud.jpg

A Malawi x Panama lower bud..

8 Apr Mal x Pan lower bud.jpg

A wider view of The Girls !

8 Apr Full wide.jpg

Cheers

I saved the 9 snipped tops of the Cafe Racer and one each from the Malawi x Panama and Black African Magic #2 !

Air dried them in my room on a piece of plastic, took three days !

RH was 47% outside of the enclosure.....

Pretty good/slow enough for a Decent taste, eh ? ;)

I was a bit heavy handed and ended up with 2 bowlfuls :bongrip:

All I can say is it looks Promising :yahoo:

Meanwhile The Girls are visually Bigger Every Day !

13 Apr The Girls day 41 of 94.jpg

Cheers

Four days after topping the Malawi x Panama is the most Vigorous and the top node is two days into training ;)

15 Feb Mal x Pam high Day 36.jpg

15 Feb Mal x Pam low.jpg

On the other hand, the Black African Magic is still not ready to start training.

Looks like she is going to be a short plant !

15 Feb BAM high.jpg

15 Feb BAM low.jpg

Black African Magic #2 hasn't found her feet yet ;)

15 Feb BAM #2 Day 25.jpg

Cafe Racer is coming along nicely for her age, not sure yet what I will do for training...

15 Feb Cafe Racer high.jpg

15 Feb Cafe Racer low.jpg

Feed is now 3g/gallon of Mega Crop one part. The three larger girls had their reservoirs filled for the first time....

Temp is 82F, rh is 37%, light is at 75%.

Cheers
Training looks good.

I saved the 9 snipped tops of the Cafe Racer and one each from the Malawi x Panama and Black African Magic #2 !

Air dried them in my room on a piece of plastic, took three days !

RH was 47% outside of the enclosure.....

Pretty good/slow enough for a Decent taste, eh ? ;)

I was a bit heavy handed and ended up with 2 bowlfuls :bongrip:

All I can say is it looks Promising :yahoo:

Meanwhile The Girls are visually Bigger Every Day !

13 Apr The Girls day 41 of 94.jpg

Cheers
How did it smoke? Looking good buddy!!šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

Back
Top Bottom