Busy freakin' long week-end. No rest for the wicked!
I topped the 2 indoor girls that I put into flower before the outside would and my timing was perfect.
After topping them, the smaller buds doubled in size. Except for the top buds, the rest will be made into hash. They are drying with the RH and temp. in the low 60's.
Advantage about the bubble hash....not a heavy trim job and the trichones realease well when well frozen. Yay Canada winters. :yahoo:

IMG_20221010_110610_resized_20221010_123331338.jpg

The tops are still curing @ 62%RH and when I burp them, I inhale it, and get a little buzz to boot!:rofl:

The outside monsters started to ember well and the other 2 with less sun seems to be 1 week behind, which is perfect for me. I can top 2 next weekend. The other two , the week-end after. Then go back to the monsters for the rest, and so on.

Here are the monsters, Candice and Julie and the second pic is the trichones of Candice.

IMG_20221010_121742_resized_20221010_123329751.jpg
IMG_20221010_123240_resized_20221010_123328315.jpg

Ida and Fiona had less sun but their buds seems more dense then their big sisters.
IMG_20221010_121757_resized_20221010_123329153.jpg
IMG_20221010_121717_resized_20221010_123330736.jpg

Been lucky, framed and strung them well.

No bud rot, no pests. The timing is PERFECT! :slide:

Will do my best to keep up with your threads, my friends. I am going to be one busy dude the next 12-16 weeks and I do need time for my online golf with my buddy after work.
Good luck with your harvests', my friends! :thumb:

:thanks:

Congrats on the harvest, Scott! :bravo:
I fixed the SIP issue, Azi!
I packed them with soil, bokashi, frass and work casting. Threw some perlite in there, this new soil I bought is lacking.

Took a peek underneath and the roots were healthy, more than the inch difference of air gap so they are touching soil with a tad of dynomyco sprinkled with a mix of worm castings and soil lightly on top.

Will get back to you on the SIP but looking good, thanks.

Boy oh boy oh boy
:bravo:

What an amazing plant you got there Scott, the size on those colas is ridiculous, and that last photo purple all over. And the trichomes on the pheno is insane.

You made it brother, congrats on the harvest and the hash.

Finished with style.
:passitleft:

Busy freakin' long week-end. No rest for the wicked!
I topped the 2 indoor girls that I put into flower before the outside would and my timing was perfect.
After topping them, the smaller buds doubled in size. Except for the top buds, the rest will be made into hash. They are drying with the RH and temp. in the low 60's.
Advantage about the bubble hash....not a heavy trim job and the trichones realease well when well frozen. Yay Canada winters. :yahoo:

IMG_20221010_110610_resized_20221010_123331338.jpg

The tops are still curing @ 62%RH and when I burp them, I inhale it, and get a little buzz to boot!:rofl:

The outside monsters started to ember well and the other 2 with less sun seems to be 1 week behind, which is perfect for me. I can top 2 next weekend. The other two , the week-end after. Then go back to the monsters for the rest, and so on.

Here are the monsters, Candice and Julie and the second pic is the trichones of Candice.

IMG_20221010_121742_resized_20221010_123329751.jpg
IMG_20221010_123240_resized_20221010_123328315.jpg

Ida and Fiona had less sun but their buds seems more dense then their big sisters.
IMG_20221010_121757_resized_20221010_123329153.jpg
IMG_20221010_121717_resized_20221010_123330736.jpg

Been lucky, framed and strung them well.

No bud rot, no pests. The timing is PERFECT! :slide:

Will do my best to keep up with your threads, my friends. I am going to be one busy dude the next 12-16 weeks and I do need time for my online golf with my buddy after work.
Good luck with your harvests', my friends! :thumb:

Colors are Amazing. :yahoo:
Big Healthy girls.
Glad you avoided bud rot and pests, what's your secret?
Hope it goes well.
Good luck playing Wack Fek.:rofl:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Boy oh boy oh boy

What an amazing plant you got there Scott, the size on those colas is ridiculous, and that last photo purple all over. And the trichomes on the pheno is insane.

You made it brother, congrats on the harvest and the hash.

Finished with style.
:passitleft:
Thank you, brother. The hard work paid off and the timing is perfect.

It will be perpetual trimming in about 8-10 days. Will be keeping me bust till the end of November.

When are you harvesting?

Colors are Amazing. :yahoo:
Big Healthy girls.
Glad you avoided bud rot and pests, what's your secret?
Hope it goes well.
Good luck playing Wack Fek.:rofl:
Take care.

Stay safe
No secret, my friend!
Maybe it's the cedars close by. Although they attract mosquitos, they may well repel the unwanted.
My sheet-metal frames, with drilled holes, and some stringing has done the job. First year ever with no bud rot.

I am tickled pink with this grow. I just smoked a premature bud ( a little grassy still) and was amazed with the body-buzz. I haven't felt this soothing feeling since I smoked the Sensi in the 80's.

This is, beyond a doubt, the best strain that I have smoked n a long time and it isn't even ready yet! :yahoo:
I will definitly perpetual the shit out of this strain. :Namaste:

Cheers, my friend.
Thanks for your support!

No secret, my friend!
Maybe it's the cedars close by. Although they attract mosquitos, they may well repel the unwanted.
My sheet-metal frames, with drilled holes, and some stringing has done the job. First year ever with no bud rot.

I am tickled pink with this grow. I just smoked a premature bud ( a little grassy still) and was amazed with the body-buzz. I haven't felt this soothing feeling since I smoked the Sensi in the 80's.

This is, beyond a doubt, the best strain that I have smoked n a long time and it isn't even ready yet! :yahoo:
I will definitly perpetual the shit out of this strain. :Namaste:

Cheers, my friend.
Thanks for your support!
Hi Bill. Quick question.
I noticed that the Remo I bought is just for veg. Is it the Remo Bloom that I need for flower and does it have to be mixed with another like the micro and grow?
Thanks bro. Keep up the good work.

Hi Bill. Quick question.
I noticed that the Remo I bought is just for veg. Is it the Remo Bloom that I need for flower and does it have to be mixed with another like the micro and grow?
Thanks bro. Keep up the good work.
When you flip to flower they drop the grow portion and add a bloom formulation.
Do you have the schedule?
It should have everything specified in there.
Good morning. :ciao:

Stay safe

When you flip to flower they drop the grow portion and add a bloom formulation.
Do you have the schedule?
It should have everything specified in there.
Good morning. :ciao:

Stay safe
I got a better look at the label on the bloom and saw the schedule, Thanks.
The first try, I bought 2 x 4 litres of grow by mistake ffs. Now I have 18 litres of grow ffs. I hope it has a long shelf life life. Have to pay shipping if I return them.
Thanks again. Hope you're doing well.

I got a better look at the label on the bloom and saw the schedule, Thanks.
The first try, I bought 2 x 4 litres of grow by mistake ffs. Now I have 18 litres of grow ffs. I hope it has a long shelf life life. Have to pay shipping if I return them.
Thanks again. Hope you're doing well.
Oh ffs. :rolleyes:
:rofl:

Stay safe

Oh ffs. :rolleyes:
:rofl:

Stay safe
No 1-800 number for Remo or web address but it said that there is no animal products so it must have a long shelf life, so I may as well keep it.
Am trying to cure the tops of my indoors and can't get it below 64% RH. I made the mistake of letting them dry too quickly upstairs, so I put a fresh leaf in each for a day and even with 2 boveda bags (62 RH) each, they are still at 64. So I moved my dry baskets downstairs along with the strings for hanging the rest. RH is around 60 ,temp. 65 downn there.

My grove bags are the 62%RH.

So I ask you Bill. Will the grove bags do the rest for me or do I need to bring humidy lower to 62 before-hand?
This is my first time doing a decent cure and the other threads vary too much due to different conditions.

I'll know most about growing by the end of this grow. Then I will be pestering @Azimuth about all of his knowledge. :Rasta:

Take care, gents, cheers!

No 1-800 number for Remo or web address but it said that there is no animal products so it must have a long shelf life, so I may as well keep it.
Am trying to cure the tops of my indoors and can't get it below 64% RH. I made the mistake of letting them dry too quickly upstairs, so I put a fresh leaf in each for a day and even with 2 boveda bags (62 RH) each, they are still at 64. So I moved my dry baskets downstairs along with the strings for hanging the rest. RH is around 60 ,temp. 65 downn there.

My grove bags are the 62%RH.

So I ask you Bill. Will the grove bags do the rest for me or do I need to bring humidy lower to 62 before-hand?
This is my first time doing a decent cure and the other threads vary too much due to different conditions.

I'll know most about growing by the end of this grow. Then I will be pestering @Azimuth about all of his knowledge. :Rasta:

Take care, gents, cheers!
Unfortunately I've yet to use grove bags.
But from what I understand they do the work for you.
But don't let the buds dry too much first.
The curing process requires moisture in the buds.
I usually jar around 65 to 75 %.
That leaves moisture for a slow cure.
The grove bags release the moisture automatically giving you the slow cure process.
So theoretical they do the work for you.
But don't let them dry out.
You do roofing?

Stay safe

Houston. We have a problem!

Hello everyone, it's been a long week-end of trimming about 90% my first 2 monsters and I'm running out of space! So my first plant,Candice, I trimmed everything but the sugar leaves. Was beyond my expectations and may have 12 ounces after cure.

IMG_20221016_102027_resized_20221016_033226963.jpg

Was running out of time for my second, Julie so I just clipped the fan leaves. She will be the first one to full trim.

IMG_20221016_153142_resized_20221016_033226288.jpg

I have enough grove bags for 2 and 1/2 lbs. I still have the 2 patio girls , Ida and Fiona and stunted Hannah I put outside at the time, I vegged 3 flowered 2. I only have room for 10 feet of hanging, maybe 20. I took the 8 level hanging basket I had in here and moved it to my gym/ guest room. I have no choice but to hang another 30-40 feet of line in there.....Note to self, buy more string this week. :rofl:

So the basket will be the first that I attack. It is the rest of my indoor girls. This yield will no doubt at least double my previous indoor. 60-66 grams from the tops and the rest thickened nicely when I lowered the lights. Should have another 30 grams each. Hence about 90-100 grams or about 3 ounces. My last one was 1.5 oz.

Funny thing as I was finishing off outside. Andrea was looking at her garden and said that I still have a few plants to cut. I said " that can't be. They are drying in my basket. Whaddaya know! I forgot about 4 other tops I did. Rooting paste and stuck them straight into the dirt. Another ounce that I didn't count on. And yet the funny thing.... That was the first time EVER that I felt discouraged over an extra ounce... :rofl:

Thanks to my friends' good advice, my indoors were doubled and my outdoors by at least quadruple!:yahoo:

What I have sampled so far was a very enjoyable body buzz from my indoor tops. Can't wait till its done curing, still tasted a tad green. Won't be long. Those indoor tops will last a couple months, leaving plenty of time for the rest to cure even better.

I won't waste too much time trimming the popcorn and even the medium buds of small, non/sugar leaves. I love making bubble hash and the leaves have no effect on the taste. I am more pressured for time than expected so I will fine-trim only the best of the best of buds for smoking. The rest I will snip, cure and transfer into freezer bags for hash.

I never realized how crucial curing was untill I stumbled onto
420-Magazine-Logo.gif

I figure that this is the best way to get the best buds at the best time while increasing my productivity and still getting good hash, leafy or not.

Will take a peak at your grows, thanks for your time. I guess we will all be a little busy for a while. :rofl:

Take care gents!
P.S. Bill.. You may see a copy/paste of this in the Canadian growers club. I am a feking slow typer. ; )

Congrats on the official take down!

Brother that’s a shit ton of weed
Couldn’t be happier for you man you did a tremendous job.

Proper drying and curing is what makes good weed become great weed.
Thanks, my friend. Gonna be busy for a while. The proper drying and curing will be a challenge. The larf is easy, quick snip for bubble hash. This is my first time snipping wet leaves. Sticky as shit.
This is my first time curing. I used to just hang them and trim as needed... What a joke! :rofl:
First time using grove bags. Once I do the final trim, as I am staring now, I will put them in my drying basket a bit before I use the grove bags. As I go, the others will get dryer and they will go straight into the groves. For my branches that I may not get to in time, I will humidify my dry room and try to slow it down.

Thanks for the bravo, Dani! Appreciate your support.

Unfortunately I've yet to use grove bags.
But from what I understand they do the work for you.
But don't let the buds dry too much first.
The curing process requires moisture in the buds.
I usually jar around 65 to 75 %.
That leaves moisture for a slow cure.
The grove bags release the moisture automatically giving you the slow cure process.
So theoretical they do the work for you.
But don't let them dry out.
You do roofing?

Stay safe
Hi Bill, sorry for the late reply.

I did roofing, bad fall in 2014, rotten wood. I got lucky and lived to tell about it. 30 foot fall, feet landed onto a 3 foot hich pile of rebars and my upper body hit the cement hard. A lot of complications follwed. C'est la vie.

Manage production of roofing materials now. Sheet-metal, carpentry and welding membranes and such. Was a master roofer and certified to teach but happy with what I do now. Make my own hours, rarely see my boss, put my feet up when I need to.:slide:

How you are capable of keeping your thread full, responding to people and growing your gorgeous ladies is boggling. You are very dedicated and I can speak for many of us. We are gratefull.:thanks:

Hi Bill, sorry for the late reply.

I did roofing, bad fall in 2014, rotten wood. I got lucky and lived to tell about it. 30 foot fall, feet landed onto a 3 foot hich pile of rebars and my upper body hit the cement hard. A lot of complications follwed. C'est la vie.

Manage production of roofing materials now. Sheet-metal, carpentry and welding membranes and such. Was a master roofer and certified to teach but happy with what I do now. Make my own hours, rarely see my boss, put my feet up when I need to.:slide:

How you are capable of keeping your thread full, responding to people and growing your gorgeous ladies is boggling. You are very dedicated and I can speak for many of us. We are gratefull.:thanks:
Yes we are

Back
Top Bottom