Black Domina - Slow plant growth - Can you offer some suggestions?

AbbyCadabby

Strain: Afghan Kush x Black Domina
Breeder: World of Seeds
Type: Feminized
Germinated: 6/21/2017
Lighting: 2 x Mars Hydro 300w LED
Temp: 80-85F
Humidity: 40-60%
Light cycle: 18/6
Soil grow: Sunshine Pro Growing Mix
Circulation: 4" 190cfm
Tent: 2.5ft x 4ft x 5ft

Nutrients (mL/Gal):
6mL FloraGro
4mL FloraMicro
2mL FloraBloom
2mL CalMag Plus

I have been growing this plant for over a month now and she is moving at a snail's pace. I don't know if it is the strain or if I am doing something wrong. I was hoping the community might have some input. There doesn't seem to be any sign of the plant choking on nutrients. I can't see any defects in the leaves or stalks and I only water her when the pot feels light or the first 1/2 inch of soil feels dry.

20170727_202811_1_.jpg
20170727_202802_1_.jpg

I germinated a Sour Diesel regular seed at the same time as the Afghan x Black domina and (It has turned out to be male) it is so much bigger than the Domina. It is getting the same nutes and feeding schedule as the Domina but it is nearly 3 x the size.

20170727_204923_1_.jpg

I plan on pulling the male this weekend and transplanting this White Widow Fem seed I just germinated. At the rate the Domina is growing, the Widow will probably catch up. Any tips would be appreciated.

Mix calmag into water first, then micro, then grow then bloom and mix each nutrient fully into the water before adding the next if you add them in another order. Adding calmag first and then micro gets the water ready to mix the other nutrients, if you mix it different you can cause lockouts. I also didn't see a mention of pH, out of range pH will lock out nutrients and cause slow growth and deficiencies.

Back
Top Bottom