Ok guys I

Fukin fone........ I have tried to find calmag locally but can't find any. I have also had to buy s miracle grow nutes 6-5-5 with micro nutrients does anybody have thoughts on what a change of feed will do also is the ratio of the miracle grow apt for growing bush?
Thanks

Low buck easy to find alternatives...

For Calcium - Calcium Pills at the discount store, crush them up and mix them in, egg shells also work, oyster shells, lobster shells, just give it some thought or google it

For Magnesium - Epsom Salt at the same place

Fukin fone........ I have tried to find calmag locally but can't find any. I have also had to buy s miracle grow nutes 6-5-5 with micro nutrients does anybody have thoughts on what a change of feed will do also is the ratio of the miracle grow apt for growing bush?
Thanks

The MG will work, how well is the question. NPK is the same for the most part, we can get in depth about salts vs organics and so on. But let's keep it simple at this point. You will need a bloom formula, something high in P.

In case you are confused N-P-K in relation your selection 6-5-5

Organic MG is ok. Look for a general purpose grow and bloom at your local home improvement or Wally World. I have used Shultz brand fertilizer salts with good success in soil. You can also consider controlled and time release fertilizers readily available in the spring. OC+ being one, MG has a Shake and Feed for Veggies with calcium that would work. There are other choices as well.

Do a little study in the How to Grow Marijuana and you will know what to look for.

I like Shultz soils as well if you want to keep it simple. Very little nute needed and theirs is gentle enough for seedlings. Can't be said of MG soils. Also available at Wally World or Meijer in my travel area..

For calcium you could also add some Gypsum.

:Namaste:

Great source gypsum is too. Not as easy to find for some. The object was low buck easy to find alternatives.

I been looking for a local source and have yet to find one. Hoping that garden centers have it in season. Also was looking for something not quite as slow to release as gypsum or dolomite.

Both are great amendments but they are both very slow to release. For this reason I dont think they are very effective for feeding an immediate need.

Wats the Happy haps ??!!!:420:

Sorry i haven't been on this thread at all with updates but had family shit ontop of other shit, but here goes!!!:thumb:

I am now in the 6th week of flowering and the buds look good. The one that had the nute lock because the ph was too high(around 7.2) is now doing fuking awesonesss:love: and the other looks good too.

I moved from the shitty miracle grow to Ionic hydro bloom fertiliser 7ml/1ltr with ionic boost 1ml/1ltr and i now use vitrosal mollasses to boost the shit out of the plant(decided for the effort and time this has taken to do i wouldn't do the cheap route anymore). As i have been reading on threads alot i noticed about plants becoming rootbound.........................OH SHIT..................... my plants pots are fukin so fukin small i know but every thread says that roots stop growing for the most part 3 weeks after flowering as the flowers use only the root mass that has previously been produced(mines is massive). So i have therefore decided to not transplant them as there would be no point(fukin dumbass lol).

There are lots of small popcorn buds at the bottom which is due to no lighting down there i know, but it won't make much difference adding more light now as the plants have produced most of the flowering size just the bulking out that happens for this strain( so i hear) is around 8-10 weeks i think i'll leave it till half the trichome's are milky and amber as a believe this will lead to the most couchy/heady stone.

These bitches were vedged for about four months under a 400w hps and the stalk has become a trunk lol it's huge.

I have not tried to adjust the ph and the plant has apparently built up a tolerence to both the ph range and the ability to intake all required nutes as the plant is a healthy, green, dank smelling, budilicious, bitch ass mother fuker of a plant lol (for my first time grow )

I also have put pics up of a cutting i took and ghetto dried and smoked, can i just say........................NEVER FUCKING CUT YOUR BUDS EARLY, MICROWAVE THEM AND SMOKE BECAUSE IT DOES FUCK ALL AND TASTES RANK. So i have learned to be patient and wait till there ready to be harvested, dryed then cured in jars.

Check out the pics below any advice, comments or general questions roll them up and al smoke:thumb::blunt:

Peace out !!!

IMAG0241_1_.jpg
IMAG0240_1_.jpg
IMAG023912.jpg
IMAG024011.jpg
IMAG02389.jpg
IMAG027712.jpg
IMAG027912.jpg
IMAG028012.jpg

IMAG0276_1_.jpg
IMAG027610.jpg
IMAG027512.jpg
IMAG026911.jpg
IMAG026811.jpg
IMAG024214.jpg

comments plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nobody???

Nice going so far, I am completely done with mine! They look really nice, The first pic looks like ya got a N problem going but looking at them after it doesnt seem that way, Whats your nute schedule look like ? you doing water water nute water? but i happy for you that you got your ladies looking like that well done, Reps to you, Or are you just using bloom nutes?

Nice going so far, I am completely done with mine! They look really nice, The first pic looks like ya got a N problem going but looking at them after it doesnt seem that way, Whats your nute schedule look like ? you doing water water nute water? but i happy for you that you got your ladies looking like that well done, Reps to you, Or are you just using bloom nutes?

HEY BRO currently using nutes everytime i water and they just keep getting bigger. Im using bloom+boost+molasses+ water working a treat lol

Xheers bro

Guess nobodys replying because i went awol lol

Any advice on curing blu cheese?

Hang it to dry for a couple days. Place into mason jars, no more than half full. Burp the jar for about 15 minutes a day and move the buds around to allow fresh air in. Do this for a couple weeks. That's it homie.

It smells like hay as I cut some when the trick omens were clear to try and get a heady light high, I haven't cured in jars yet. Is that when the really good stone and smell comes back??

Plz help

Have I fuked shit up??

the hay smell is from the chlorophyll i think. it should go away within a few weeks as it breaks down. not sure if keeping the jars in the dark expedites that process but i have heard keeping them in the dark is best for long-term storage. your ladies are nice those man. did you get a rough estimate of the haul?
also i saw another grower throughout these forums who places humidity gauges in each jar he was curing and has a specific range he targets for burping and finished product. if anybody else remembers who that is, they should help a brotha out.
ps. if the stems don't snap when you bend them they may need a little more time in paper bags before they're ready for the jar.

Back
Top Bottom