Blue Moon Strain Review

M8 im sory i posted on ur journal didnt mean to ok

peace:goodjob:

No problem! I love to see plants. But as this is a strain review I just thought I needed to point out to folks that your pics although sweet are not blue moon.

:allgood:

I would but it won't bloody let me. Grrrrrr.

Buck, your plants always make my soul lift just looking at them. And you know Fluffy loves the LEDS :)

Great review, thank you!

:thanks:

thats what I'am talking about! Awsome!! Reps for sure!

I would but it won't bloody let me. Grrrrrr.

Buck, your plants always make my soul lift just looking at them. And you know Fluffy loves the LEDS :)

Great review, thank you!

:thanks:

The top two pics are not taken under LED!!! She actually is that color!!!

:bigblush: Sorry, I forget which thread I am in ... I thought I was in your thread lol. I was referring to your wonderful selection of LED ladies as well as the non LED :blushsmile: I absolutely love the second one. I want to grow it and draw it :love:

:bigblush: Sorry, I forget which thread I am in ... I thought I was in your thread lol. I was referring to your wonderful selection of LED ladies as well as the non LED :blushsmile: I absolutely love the second one. I want to grow it and draw it :love:

No problemo ... you should post pics of your drawings!!

Sounds so beautiful, I want to say that a mostly indica multiple, generating lovely, syrupy material and an excellent generate. Blue Moon heavy plant development is improved with a exclusive spicey fragrance and supported up by Indica power.

While it is mostly indica its fragrance comes from the sativa side :cheesygrinsmiley: The aroma of my phenotypes makes me think of concord grapes while growing and though it keeps that tone a nice cure gives a complicated aroma that makes me think of caramel. I prefer the indica type medication she provides (Indica power :cheesygrinsmiley:)... an excellent sleep aid.

Was wondering what your average(per plant) dry yield is/was/maybe?

Thank you!

No idea...really. I could not even find a scale the last time I looked. I have flowered these plants small and large. More soil and time more yeild.

Very nice!! I had researched strains I wanted grow a couple of years ago and this was my top pic for my set up and needs for meds. I really like your pics! I think Im going to have to try find em, get em and grow em! LOL!!

No idea...really. I could not even find a scale the last time I looked. I have flowered these plants small and large. More soil and time more yeild.

well thanks for the reply, just curious how much I might get. Havr a friend sending me a clone he got from NewYork; shits suppose to be bomb ass dank from kindmind seed bank. He said this specific strain is prized, he also got some crazy smoke from this guy called space princess he said was a cross of c99 and space dawg or something. It was however, legit, grade A++++ shit.

Strain Name - Blue Moon
From - Our Lady of Cannabis (but I am told it was originally from Dutch Passion)
When - Sept 2012
Price - N/A grown myself from clone
Type - Indica (mostly), Hash plant
Appearance - deep green leaves, short and stout. small dense buds laden with trichomes
Smell - Concord Grapes
Taste - A pleasure ... the grape comes right through and is smooth
Type of effect - nice relaxing effect
Length of effect - long lasting
Medicinal Use - yes, many uses
Overall - A very easy plant to grow and clone. Works well in the medicinal arena (many uses)

DSC_9040_bluemoonshine.jpg

DSC_9020_bm.jpg

DSC_9037_bm.jpg
Seriously, I want some of these, where can I get seeds from please. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom