Chocolate Berry
IMGP2686.JPG

IMGP2689.JPG

IMGP2688.JPG

Bagseed #1
IMGP26831.JPG

Bagseed #2
IMGP26751.JPG

Wow, that Chocolate Berry is one big wad of leaves...Can only see one tiny spec of a stem in the entire pic, beatiful! :welldone:

Update!!!!!!
Sorry I have been slacking but I kinda got the feeling nobody really gives a flying F about my journal and I have been worrying a bit. In case any one does care here are some pics from the past month! Veg was 8 full weeks and 2 more weeks adjusting the lights to 12/12. Have been in bloom for a full week and a day! Oh and Bagseed #2 went herm I moved it out collected some pollen and got rid of shim! Also added 4 seeds to the empty container when lights hit 12/12 for a little 12/12 vs veg comparison. On to the Pics!

Chocolate Berry
IMGP27011.JPG

Bagseed #1
IMGP27051.JPG

12/12 seedlings there are 4 atm
IMGP2702.JPG

Both Ladies
IMGP27061.JPG

Cannabutter
IMGP2690.JPG

Brownies
IMGP2692.JPG

Greetz
Walter White

Easy Walter, Things looking good now, things have really took off!! How long do you plant to veg for?

18/6 for 60 days on the big ladies and about 2-2.5weeks adjusting from 18/6 to 12/12. The seedlings are 12/12 from seed gonna see how they match up!

Looking good Walter White. Care to share the brownies?

ALWAYS!!!!! :thanks:

Hey whats going on? I just found your journal things are looking good now brother I got the same Blue Max BPN :thumb: So what happened with Sannies I was thinking about going that route what's your review on him?

Ello Luvs!!! Got some nice pics to show you all! I have a bunch but I'm just gonna skip to the most recent which is all any one really cares about any how!:laughtwo:

4 Full Weeks in Bloom will Be on 1/16/2012

Group Shots

IMGP2730.JPG

IMGP2729.JPG

IMGP2734.JPG

IMGP27401.JPG

IMGP27411.JPG

Chocolate Berry

IMGP2746.JPG

IMGP2745.JPG

IMGP27441.JPG

Bagseed BRACE YOURSELVES!!! BOY IS SHE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

IMGP2738.JPG

IMGP2736.JPG

IMGP2743.JPG

IMGP2749.JPG

IMGP27501.JPG

AND MY FAVORITE PIC OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMGP2742.JPG

Not bad for my first time huh? Questions,Comments, Concerns all welcome! Go easy on me ;)

BPN Nutes are the truth no doubt about it! Customer for life! Thanks Dude!:thanks:

Greetz
Walter White

sup Mr.White? cool grow your plants are looking sexy as fuck. It looks like you got everything under control. is there a specific reason why you started in jiffy pods? i assume its because thats all you had at the moment but i feel like their probably not the best things to use if your growing in an all, Non-soil medium. of course im just being picky here because your plants all look beautiful. may i ask what you are growing in? looks like a DIY Grow cab but it could be a tent? Also a good way to have people come check out your journal is to become active on the forums and stop by other peoples journals. Just like you did to mine, i came and saw yours its a continuous flow. Cant wait to see some harvest pics keep up the good work. Hopefully Hank doesn't find out about your stash ;-) (Breaking Bad Joke)

Thanks! Means alot to a noob like me! Nah just saw some one else do it and thought it was a pretty neat and effective idea. There are little pieces of dirt and stuff in the perlite already so a little more couldn't hurt I figured. Half my clothes closet is the area. Yes hopefully, wouldn't wanna have to turn him into fertilizer now would we! ;)

Back
Top Bottom