Blue Treacle Auto Fem

Hi guys n girls, I started my first grow 2 weeks ago and would love a bit of help along the way!

Soil Bio bizz light mix
Water left to stand at least 24hr approx 6.4 ph
Bio bizz root juice
Bio bizz bio grow
Sb plant invigorator pesticide
Outdoor and in conservatory when weather is bad and night time for first 13 days

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile23645030.jpg
day 5

420-magazine-mobile701185037.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1156075033.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1660615942.jpg

This is today.. I know not looking too healthy! Recently had bad weather and had to bring into the conservatory but not realised temp in there gets pretty high during the day maybe too high,
Spray daily with diluted organic pesticide but other than that not had any nutes other than what was in the soil any ideas what's caused this? Thanks in advance .

420-magazine-mobile347937409.jpg

This was a free seed I got lemon fem is all I know! Just dropped it in the soil and left outside, has been through some really bad weather and a lot of rain and seems more healthy than the ones that have had constant care and brought in and out and slowly introduced to the outdoors! Beginning to think I should have just left them all outside .

Approx 20c most days varying a bit but some days been v humid and Cloudy others sunny and dry had a lot of storms last few days so brought all inside conservatory apart from the lemon, not sure what you mean by water shed! Lol

Haha duhh! I don't have a specific table just let the top couple of inches dry then give another light watering, was spraying leaves everyday with pesticide but I'm going to stop that to see if it helps

It was a good idea to stop spraying them with pesticides. You don't want to ingest that stuff. You could get a foliar spray. Foxfarm has one we use. It's called flowers kiss and we add calmag to it. The plants like it and they don't get nute burn even if the lights are on. I see a few spots of nute burn on yours from spraying the leaves.

Not sure why the leaves are curled. I'm thinking it's from the heat. If you want to keep it inside, try putting a fan oscillating in the area. That will help strengthen them also.

Back
Top Bottom