Blue Treacle Auto Feminized - Outdoors

Hi, could anybody please tell me when my plants are ready to be in direct sunlight, currently take in conservatory at night and put outside in morning to an area that is shaded until approx 2pm then sunlight until dusk, I am worried that if I leave them in direct sunlight all day now (some days 26celsius) I will damage them thanks

Re: Blue treacle auto feminised outdoor. Are they ready to brave the outdoors full ti

420-magazine-mobile908298852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Blue treacle auto feminised outdoor - Are they ready to brave the outdoors full t

Anyone... Some advice would be much appreciated .

Re: Blue treacle auto feminised outdoor - Are they ready to brave the outdoors full t

If the weather is good you can do it no problems. 2 weeks ago I transplanted 5 autos only one week old. The next week after that only rain... for 1 full week. But the plants look awsome. If you will give them only good weather you won't regret it.

Thanks very much for the reply mypassion, I was more worried about too much sun rather than bad weather, i read a thread saying it can frazzle the leaves if left in direct sun too early!! I am noticing growth every day now! Exciting times .
420-magazine-mobile1653346548.jpg

You can put them out now. The process is called "hardening them off". Start with only a few hours with shade the first day or two. After that, put hen put them in direct sun and slowly increase the length of time they are out there over a week to two weeks. I usually have bigger plants by the time the weather is good enough to put them out and I get them toughened up in just a few days.

Ahh cool thanks for the advice guys, this is my first ever attempt and it's a great help to have the knowledge of other people to help me along ..

They have been hardened I suppose for the last 5 days in that case, I will step it up for the next few days then hopefully they will be ready to stay out!! I will keep posting pics of progression .

Anyone... Some advice would be much appreciated .

I will be growing one of these started soaking the seed today...Indoors.. We can compare the diff my friend..

Re: Blue Treacle auto feminised outdoor - Are they ready to brave the outdoors full t

I have brought them inside tonight and maybe next few days in conservatory, if anybody is in the uk they will understand!! Thunderstorms etc is there a limit to the weather they can resist once in veg? Thanks for all the support again guys .. Amsterdam this weekend .

Re: Blue Treacle auto feminised outdoor - Are they ready to brave the outdoors full t

Come home and looked at my plants today, had to leave them in conservatory due to bad downfalls but also may have got quite hot in sunny periods! Does anyone know if the dark tips on the new leaves and two dots on bigger leaf are anything to worry about and due to the heat in conservatory maybe? Thanks in advance guys .
420-magazine-mobile801343203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile318769577.jpg

I doubt the spots are from one warm day. The pictures are small to get much detail and there is no other info - like soil, feeding, watering, etc.

im growing indoors so cant say to much but do know mine have hit days near 30 degrees and are still growing well with this odd uk weather.

25/26 is about perfect temp settings for indoor grow so expect that to be fairly similar to what they'd expect to get outdoors

gl with the grow :)

Sorry my bad
I use bio bizz all mix soil
Spray daily with sb plant invigorator (organic pesticide)
I also have bio bizz root juice and bio grow but as of yet haven't used! Bit clueless of when to introduce them too!
Water approx every three to four days dependant on soil moisture, currently watering a ring around the plants as the pot is too large for the plant to drink and slowly enlarging the ring also put a bit of water in the tray below every so often,
Here's same pics in better quality now I'm on th wifi . thanks guys
420-magazine-mobile274384334.jpg
420-magazine-mobile489615540.jpg

You won't like what I'm going to say, but...
I don't think seedlings should get anything for a minimum of two weeks. No fert's. No foliars. Nada. They have everything they need built-in.
I also believe watering for cannabis in veg' is an all or nothing proposition. Either give it nothing, or drench it until it won't take another drop. I have seedlings in solo cups of porous soil go weeks without a drop of water.
The spots don't look serious to me so I'd ignore them for now. It could be a little foliar build-up on the tips that caused them to turn brown. Dunno. They look fine to me so I'd keep doing what you're doing.
:thumb:

Hi guys been away for weekend and plants have been in conservatory due to bad rain etc, is it normal for the new leaves to curl like this? Thanks in advance
420-magazine-mobile415110216.jpg

That is odd. Not sure what is going on.
If it was mine, I'd leave it alone: no water / no fert's. Watch and try to learn. See if it gets better or worse and what the next set of leaves do. On the other hand, only you can lift the pot and know exactly how wet or dry it is.

Thanks man, yes could well do with less moisture in soil maybe! I will give that a try and see what happens, thanks for your help and advice .

from what I know that drooping is caused by either over watering or underwatering. I water when top two inches of soil are dry. spots earlier may be from spraying with water if they got sunlight while still wet. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom