Blue Treacle Auto Feminized - Outdoors

T
8-17-16-2.JPG
My Blue Treacle

Looking really good brother wish mine were that big . I know it's normal for my fan leaves to start dying when getting close to crop but is the colouration normal? I have read a few posts saying low temps can cause it!? Just thought I'd get a second opinion if you don't mind!! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Almost ready just going to let the trich's colour a bit more, blue treacle I started at a later date is looking really healthy in her early stage of flowering! Never thought it would be possible outdoors in the uk surprised myself .
Free lemon seed
420-magazine-mobile733738777.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1230761346.jpg

Blue treacle (problem plant)
420-magazine-mobile1412602049.jpg
420-magazine-mobile343872815.jpg

Blue treacle late starter topped once
420-magazine-mobile454821103.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates been a very busy bee! Finally cropped the free lemon seed and blue treacle!! To be honest they had a rough start with my inexperience and I said from day one even if I got a joint from them I would feel accomplished! I got a fair bit more than a joint but obviously nothing compared to what I see some pull on here.
420-magazine-mobile2125662194.jpg

As for the plant I started later and learnt from a lot of my mistakes from the first ones I have fairly higher hopes, she looks much healthier and stronger! Just need the weather to stay good for a few more weeks fingers crossed!
420-magazine-mobile383384805.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1526452991.jpg

Might be nutes but i can say i had some weird leaf color and texture with this strain. Some leaves were very waxy looking, some had a soft almost velvety texture, 1 leaf was bilaterally colored down the center... Very pretty and unusual. Dont rule out something else tho... Just my experience.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Might be nutes but i can say i had some weird leaf color and texture with this strain. Some leaves were very waxy looking, some had a soft almost velvety texture, 1 leaf was bilaterally colored down the center... Very pretty and unusual. Dont rule out something else tho... Just my experience.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Laz, that's great to know! I've also thought could it be due to the colder nights maybe?!

Bt looking way better than previously cropped plants! Dried them and cured but they don't seem to smell anything like when growing and taste pretty poor too! Maybe dried them too quickly? Here's my final bt 3 weeks into being flushed does anyone know what the pink and light colour is on the bud in the first pic? .
420-magazine-mobile1905008503.jpg
420-magazine-mobile377790234.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2044289094.jpg

Probably the blueberry genetics showing through. That is really a lovely plant man. Well done. My first bt had that leaf coloration but not the pinkish in the buds. Im hoping this one looks like yours.

Probably the blueberry genetics showing through. That is really a lovely plant man. Well done. My first bt had that leaf coloration but not the pinkish in the buds. Im hoping this one looks like yours.

Thanks so much dude that means a lot!! Just hope the buds bulk a bit more, they are very dense but not very big.. yet lol .

I hope they bulk for you too. I havent seen any bt on here that produced huge harvests and mine definitely didnt. But it was grown with cfls as a side project so it was my fault. It is really super duper smoke and had i known i wouldve saved it til i got my light upgrades.

Has anyone ever seen these? Found on a lower leaf of my plant about 2 weeks ago! Pulled the leaf and sprayed area afterwards and fingers crossed not seen any sign since! Just curious as to what they were!?
420-magazine-mobile1302748806.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom