Caribbean Outdoors

the moon light wont affect much if at all. plants need a lot more light for photosynthesis than is need for sight, so while we can see well under a full moon the plants can barely detect the light. it wont mess with your flowering at all. did your plants go directly into flowering from seed or did it take a week or 2 for them to catch on? keep growing that fat ass dank

greenmonkey said:
the moon light wont affect much if at all. plants need a lot more light for photosynthesis than is need for sight, so while we can see well under a full moon the plants can barely detect the light. it wont mess with your flowering at all. did your plants go directly into flowering from seed or did it take a week or 2 for them to catch on? keep growing that fat ass dank

aight cool...thx man...

i grew them indoors for about 2 weeks before flowering and then when i put them outside...it took about another week or so to show flowers. :smokin3:

i have been quite busy recently...it's carnival here...so lots of partying...plus i work 11hours a day now...

i was also very pissed off...SOMEONE CLIPPED THE TOP OF MY BIGGEST PLANT!!!... i know who it is...when i see him..who knows

anyways will try and get some pics for you guys today

Peace:allgood:

aight guys heres a quick update... i had to hide the plants in a bush

the plant thats top got clipped (northern lights)
IMG_27071.jpg

IMG_27081.jpg

and here are 2 younger plants ...one that i FIMed (one is northern lights and the other ak-47)
plants_in_bush1.JPG

IMG_27131.jpg

i think the plants have been gettin' a little too much rain..and the roots seem to be a bit upset...but now it's a bit drier so hopefully they will do even better now

i clipped a few buds so i will post some pics of those soon
Peace :Rasta:

mmmmmmmmm... Jamaican... the best shit i get here in antigua...(besides my own homegrown that is)... The Jamaican weed is more of an indica strain with massive body buzz and couch lock!!!!

The ppl living here have never seen weed without seeds (sensi) that is completely loaded with trichs.... it's funny cuz literally all of my friends are trying to get their hands on some of my homegrown. (even if that means trying to steal it)

i can get my hands on lots of jamaican seeds but to get them to you would be hard...however i do remember a site that had a J.A. strain...will get back to you if i can find it

I remember you saying earlier something about your neighbor taking your plants, you think he cut the tip? I'd be pissed man, would definately have to confront dude about it. Other than that looks good. Nice job! :pimp:

GrowDro4life said:
I remember you saying earlier something about your neighbor taking your plants, you think he cut the tip? I'd be pissed man, would definately have to confront dude about it. Other than that looks good. Nice job! :pimp:

i had about 23 plants to start...i sold them down to around 5...and the neighbour that took my plants is one of my better friends and he didn't take the one that got clipped...

the one that got clipped was apparently done by an 'unknown' person (i obviously know who he is...because i basically caught him but didn't know @ the time) but i don't believe in violence unless it is pushed onto me....but yea dude it really sucked..

k guys i have clipped all of my plants now.. I am leaving here in 2.5 weeks so i needed to clip them in order to smoke ALL of the produce before i leave :Rasta:

i have loads of pics...i got some of cured buds...and some of the plants that were recently cut. I will try to get them uploaded later today

Also if you guys like the pics...i've got libraries of them...with very high res so let me know and i can post more and more as time goes by...

hopefully i will be able to start a new grow around the 5-6th of sept in canada. It will be indoor and the best grow YET...will be looking for new seeds/strains so if you guys want to see something in particular grown from start to finish just let me know (as this will help in my decision process as well)

PEACE :smokin3:

Hey eyeless,

I cant wait to see those pics from your babies. If you have more good shot by all means please post them. I think everybody here loves to see good shots of MJ.

So you kick it in the islands in the summer then you go back to Canada eh?

That is a tough life, You must not be married.

GS

yea i only go back and forth because i'm still in Uni... so i got travel alot for school...i still think it's pretty sweet.. it's like a vacation and a change of scenery every few months :Rasta:

Seeing this beautiful harvest makes me cringe, just becuase I know I have to quit smoking for a while. But I will still live out my high dreams through you guys grow journals! Awesome job Eyeless1.:headbanger:

THC vampire said:
Nice...Looking mighty good Bro-ham....is it just the strain that lets them bud while still being so short?!...

they started to bud at a very young age because of the total amount of light they recieved. Near to the equator the daylight hours vary very slightly and so i normally I get max 13-14hrs of light which will pretty much allow for flowering (taking dusk + dawn etc. into consideration).

I was only able to veg indoors for between under 2 weeks and 2 weeks to 3 weeks maximum (which suxx but it's the best i could because of my travel plans)

so it's not the strain (they could be huge plants) but it's the grows time constraint and outdoor lighting schedule

BEAUTIFUL MAN... That whole cycle was amazing and it was a beautiful thing... The grow the plants the atmosphere... Im glad I was able to encounter such a beautiful thing!!! Thank You! :)

Back
Top Bottom