1st time closet growing

hey guys its me dutchmasters but everytime i log into dutchmasters i can look at everything and all but i cant go to my profile or post threads an why does it say registerd user under dutchmasters does anyone have any clue?????????

i wish i knew what happend to it when ever im on it i cant post anything or even look at anyones profile it say i dont have access which sucks cuz all my pics and all are threw the old acount. i made this acount so i can try and talk to the ones that run the site and try to get to the bottom of this!!!

i bin going fuggin crazy not bein able to log in and ask ?tions the grow is not going so well.. all my leaves are turning yellow on the bigger one and the one that was sick finnaly is back up and perky its all green wit that one but it also only has a few leaves to begin wit

i havnt used any food yet cuz i was told not to for awhile cuz i was using MG perlite the drainage is really good. and yea im using tap water but i let it sit out for a day or 2 in the closet wit the lid off to get rid of the chloring in the water.

yea im talking to one of the moderaters about the account problem he said i didnt do anything wrong and that he is stumped but we will get it fihured out.

grow_pics_023.jpg

grow_pics_027.jpg

grow_pics_026.jpg

grow_pics_024.jpg

grow_pics_025.jpg

there they are

i havnt used any food yet cuz i was told not to for awhile cuz i was using MG perlite the drainage is really good. and yea im using tap water but i let it sit out for a day or 2 in the closet wit the lid off to get rid of the chloring in the water.

yea im talking to one of the moderaters about the account problem he said i didnt do anything wrong and that he is stumped but we will get it fihured out.

Start using the food. The MG perlite doesn't have enough food to even worry too much about. It's the MG soil is what most of us are concerned about. ;-) Start feeding today. Make sure the nute solution has a ph of about 6.8 before you add it to the soil. Let me know if you need additional help. ;-)

Any way you can get your hands on some liquid nutes? That would be best. Not sure if home depot has ph testers. You might want to call. Your best bet would be to visit a hydro store. It would be worth the drive. Or you could order online.

i dont drive it would be a week or so before i could make it to the hydro store cuz the closes one is bout an hour and a half 2 hours away.. and as far as the liquid nutes go i would have to go to home depot and i think the only thing they have is vigoro all purpose plant food. and ima try and find a ph meter cuz i dont have a card to order offline

Try a fish or pet store they have ph testers for aquariums. They are cheap and they wont give you spot on results but at least you'll have a general idea of where the ph is at.

Back
Top Bottom