1st time closet growing

thats the same meter i had well still have, but now i got the miluakee ph600
that one from HD didnt work out so well for me, i dont know if the batteries in it werent new enough and i think one of the soldered connections on the inside broke off.

but hell if it works good for you thats all that matters, because mine was a POS doesnt mean yours is

-RC

The ones for an aquarium only test liquid. But you can get the general idea of soil ph by measuring the run off when you water. Like Ms. Fox said test the ph of the nute solution your watering with. Then test the run off and it'll show you the difference and get an idea of the soil ph.

i got my ph meter and i used it and its saying the ph in the soil is at 6.9 7.0 an i got liquid shults plant food and gave them 1/4 of what was called for on the bottle so hopfully they will start to show improvement some time soon i would hate to see them pass away.

great story about the ph meter i was in HD and i was looking at there meters they all had a price on them but one odd ball meter and it was the only one they had so i went to get a price on it and they said it wasnt in the computer anymore and i got it for free it made my day

ok so a little update my plants seem to be liking the new liquid nutes my leaves have stopped turning yellow and have grown about 3 to 4 inches since last night. i will try and post pics soon

Sweet! I'm glad things are goin better for you! +rep!

grow_pics_0161.jpg

grow_pics_0171.jpg

grow_pics_0141.jpg

grow_pics_0152.jpg

grow_pics_0122.jpg

grow_pics_0131.jpg

let me know what ya think

Back
Top Bottom