1st time closet growing

grow_pics.jpg

Does the soil look better now???

dutch the new growth, the top of the plant looks fine, i'm wondering what would cause that...try to mist her often with some plain water, no nutes, and try to kick ur humidity up a notch, throw a humidifier in there if u have to. good luck bro, i love the never say die attitude, I've got a lil new purple plant i'm trying to save right now as well, she's pulling thru so far.

the lil one is back up and looking good besides all the leaves that fell off but the tops looking healthy again..

sorry guys i know this gow isnt the best i have made alot of mistakes and if by some how this one dosnt work out ima build a box and have another go at it since i learnd alot of do's and donts i need a better place to grow cuc a open closet dosnt seem to work to good

the lil one is back up and looking good besides all the leaves that fell off but the tops looking healthy again..

sorry guys i know this gow isnt the best i have made alot of mistakes and if by some how this one dosnt work out ima build a box and have another go at it since i learnd alot of do's and donts i need a better place to grow cuc a open closet dosnt seem to work to good

:bong:your girls are looking MUCH better, good job Pan for spotting the problem. I know what you mean about the closet grow, thats how mine started off. when i built my box it made controlling the environment sooooo mcuh easier, if you need a starting point you can look through my photo gallery, I have a step by step pictorial of how I constructed my grow box, all home depot supplies all for under $100. best of luck to you, the more you know, the more you grow lol :ganjamon:

:bong:your girls are looking MUCH better, good job Pan for spotting the problem. I know what you mean about the closet grow, thats how mine started off. when i built my box it made controlling the environment sooooo mcuh easier, if you need a starting point you can look through my photo gallery, I have a step by step pictorial of how I constructed my grow box, all home depot supplies all for under $100. best of luck to you, the more you know, the more you grow lol :ganjamon:

Thanks man ima have to check out your photos and try and do that cuz its so hard controling everything in a closet exspecially one that still gets used for other stuff a grow box seems to be the way to go for me:thanks:

ONA- odor neutralizing agent, i first read about it in DR, dreads 12/12 grow from seed, and i didn't know how well it worked, i was actually planning on building a carbon scrubber for the smell during flowering, as i live in the city and my next door neighbors are practically on top of me lol, but the ONA has been working out great so far, I walk into the apt and all i smell is fresh linen!!!

Back
Top Bottom