1st time closet growing

Dutch, what's going on bro, glad to hear all's going well, bit of advice , try and get some light all around your ladies, even hitting the lower parts of the plant, it'll help a great deal, keep up the good work bro, you'll start to notice how fast this lil chicas grow , when given what they want!

hey guys thanks for stoppin in bin real busy lately and all is good except i had to put them on 12/12 due ti the possibility of movin soon and cant take them with me but i will be here long enough to flower them and see what i get if much of anything but once this grow is done i will be building a box and doing a little bit more expesive grow wit all fox farm nutes and soil and better lights and all once i get settled in the new place. plants still looking good ill post pics tomorrow if i can and i re aragned the lights so its getting light from all angles now

looking forward to it, hey just use this first grow as a learning experience and your second will go so much smoother, great job man can't wait to see those pics

yea so ima take em out and well ill have to start another journel when everything gets settled and ima build a box soon and go get everything i need right from the start so im not running around last minute trying to get things i need or should of had. i want to thank everyone on this site and all that has supported me alone the way on this grow. the second round should be alot better thanks to all the help the people on my thread have taught me . so it sucks this one has to end but ill will have another one started as soon as i can. once again thanks to all of yu that have helped me along the way its much appriciated. ill stil be on here checking out the other grows and reading all that i can on this website.

i gotta wait and get some fox farm products and better lights and i wanna build a box and possiple purchase some fem seeds but i dont know how to go about that. i wanna make sure that the next time i go threw all this work and effort ima get something out of it you know and i just found out im not moving anymore so im still stuck with the lil bit of closet space that i used on this grow not to mention the closet is still in use for other things.

i got fem seeds from the ad link, usually at the top of the page. i got 6 monster fem seeds, and 10 white widow fem seeds. they threw a combo pack of 5 fem seeds i wish i knew the strains in the combo pack.
but 4 have sprouted in 2 days. :ganjamon:
im also closet growing and outside. i have 3 20+ inch ones in my vegtable garden. they're growing like 2 inches a day since i put them out there 4 days ago.
i have a 4x4x7 closet lined w/ tin foil and all other sufaces flat white.
i thought i could get away without running ventilation but i was noticing mold on top of the of the plants top surfaces.
i installed an iline fan. since i did the ventilation no mold and the plants look healthier. igrew a bagseed batch in early aprill they're still veg'n but their clones are in 12/12. in the closet i have 4 large plants that use up most of the floor space (3 gal buckets)6 medium plants and 8 clones on the shelf.
i will say its very hard to move around in there. and more shelving is needed. the 4 big plant will start to flower in about 2 weeks. when i find out the sex.
i cant wait to put in veg room which down where their awaits a 400 watt hps.
then im going back to seedlings. the closet sucks but it works.:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom