Caribbean Outdoors

Day: 42
Type: Outdoor
Light: Sun (13hrs)
water: rain (2.5in) + 3xwater+2xfert
Fert: 2x + 2x foilar feeding
Plant total : approx 15 (been selling them to friends etc.)
Male:0! out of all the plants none were males (yet)

anyways i've been taking lots of cool scenic pics...i got my hands on a semi-professional cam so it's pretty sweet

this is the plant i pinched
budz11.JPG

bud115.JPG

another bud shot
top211.JPG

tallest one
top12.JPG

P10003661.JPG

P10003691.JPG

i also took some sick pics from sunset yesterday...will upload asap

fasts102376 said:
great pics eyeless:cheesygrinsmiley: let me know how them northen lights turn out.. i'm having bad luck with the NL's been all male's... lol

man they've been great...i havn't had a single male yet!! out of 23 plants...only thing i saw was a single male sac on one plant so i ripped it off and havn't seen any since (but the seeds r from a hermie so they should be feminized)

k guys for anyone that has grown outsdoors....

HOW DOES THE MOON AFFECT BUDDING???? :smokin3:

Right now it is full moon and the plants don't seem to rest like they use 2 @night... it seems like it was bright enough to prevent the dark cycle (to an extent) but they seems to be doing great regardless...i just don't know if a uniform light @ a distance, such as the moon, will cause any unneseccary problems or setbacks in time...PLS let me know if u guys know

Thx alot :Rasta:

DankCloset said:
it natural dude, cant help that.

well i was thinking of covering them at night if this would speed/aid the budding process...(i was always told no light in dark cycle is the best)

this grow is very limited by time and will be cut maybe a week or 2 early.. this is why i wanna get conditions as good as possible for remaining time

let me know what u think

Day: 49
Type: Outdoor (ak-47 Northern lights)
water: rain (3.1in) + 7xwater+4xfert
Fert: 4x + 3x foilar feeding
Plant total : 11 or 12...ppl been comin for plants but i still grow my select few
Male:0! out of all the plants none were males! (some hermies :hmmmm: )

the plants are growing nicely...they ak-47 was flowered way too early as it has barely any side growth (looks like it was crossed with a low rider or sumtin) but it and the other 2 northern lights are getting quite fat and sticky!!! I have selected 3 for myself and placed a few in a bush :Rasta:

i have soo many pics but such a shit connec here in the islands..oh well here are a few]

ak-472.JPG

trichs7.JPG

northern lights pinched
pinched211.JPG

Lethal Weapon :pimp:
weapon1.JPG

biggest plant
northern_lights5.JPG

biggest plant...(heres one i had to wait on....i hate waiting for approval of pics...most of the time it takes time to get approved an so when i want to update i gotta wait for approval and then never bother actually doin it)

P10005131.JPG

Damn man, how tall is that plant?
I'm guessing it's definatly sativa dom.

hey man i got some ak-47s outside too,, will you specify which ones yours are?

wow yeah I can tell that baby is really gonna fill out, very cool.

Day: 58
Type: Outdoor (ak-47, Northern lights)
water: rain (4.21in) + 11xwater+5xfert
Fert: 5x + 3x foilar feeding
Temp: 73F (right now) high still high 80s to low 90s

all these pics are northern lights....i clipped some of the ak-47 early :Rasta:

P10006581.JPG

the leaves look a bit yellow but it's the flashh..and i tucked some of the larger fan leaves under for better light to under growth
P10006361.JPG

close up of pinched plant
pinch1.JPG

it's been raining alot these past few days...can't wait for some more good sun!!!

peace :cool:

Back
Top Bottom