Blue Treacle Auto Feminized - Outdoors

Re: Blue Treacle auto feminised outdoor - Are they ready to brave the outdoors full t

How old are they? Are they fem? Looking like they drowned a lil. Can you get some better pics of the tops.

So here's some closer pics of the tops and leaves, put outside all day today as no rain forecast but still slightly cloudy, I'm not sure but maybe seem a bit better! The biggest leaves were pointed up towards the sun which I've been told indicates they are doing ok!? Anyway here's the pics, last one is my free lemon fem seed that has never been inside or out the rain and atm the soil is soaked but still seems better than all my others!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1423999751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2051004282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1661971089.jpg
420-magazine-mobile649824485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2054996148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile152628302.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I thought that tbh, am I gonna get a lollipop then? What should I do with good looking one because it has been in very damp soil for a while now but seems ok? I'm thinking just leave it outside no matter what as that's what I've done since the start and it's been fine up to now? Cheers for reply and help!

I thought that tbh, am I gonna get a lollipop then? What should I do with good looking one because it has been in very damp soil for a while now but seems ok? I'm thinking just leave it outside no matter what as that's what I've done since the start and it's been fine up to now? Cheers for reply and help!

I'm not sure how they will end up, it's looking like that pesticide took its toll on them. If she's been good out there till now why change it, she seems to be liking it.

My opinion is there is no way they've started flowering. Right now they're trying to grow something out of those tops, if they can't they will grow new shoots from the nodes below. There's nothing to be done right now but to wait and let them recover.

Even for an autoflower, it needs some type of maturity for it to start flowering.

Under constant lighting (indoors) the recovery time is shorter. Outside with limited sun time, it can progress slowly.

Here's an extreme example:

190920141989.jpg

This auto had the light bulb on it's head for some good hours burning over 80% off. Was only left with one cotyledon.

Here's how she ended up looking like:

20141220_171131_-_Copy.jpg

Not much change in the plants that weren't looking too good with the curled leaves etc, other outdoor only plant is looking good, growth is quite slow as weather hasn't been good to us at all here in the uk!!
420-magazine-mobile153806277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170079327.jpg
420-magazine-mobile639493027.jpg

I dunno bro. Looking at the new pics, if it were mine id think it popped the cork early and flowered waaaaay immature. Id rip it and start over, but that is just one mans opinion. More experienced opinions may differ.

I dunno bro. Looking at the new pics, if it were mine id think it popped the cork early and flowered waaaaay immature. Id rip it and start over, but that is just one mans opinion. More experienced opinions may differ.

Thanks for the reply mate, I have pulled the weakest looking one and have a new seed germinating at the mo, may just leave the other 2 as they are not causing me any bother and see what they do! I would love to know what happened with them, I have found a few green bodied bugs on the underside leaves of my healthy plant the last couple of days and removed, do you know what is the best repellent or spray etc that is effective but safe for the plant?

Also finding it hard to understand how new tiny leaves are appearing with brown dried tips before they begin to grow!?

I havent had a problem with pests inside but for my outside flower and vegetable garden i use neem oil or tabasco and dishsoap spray or diatomaceous earth. They do the trick for a good variety of invaders

I have replanted somewhere else, the pots I can only have a few of and I'm growing a new blue treacle so wanted that in the prime location, were unofficial allowed up to 5 plants in uk so don't want to push it too much .

Haha But the police in my county (and many others) have made statements saying they will not be pursuing or punishing personal growers!!! They say they would prefer us to do that than fund organised crime .

Whilst I'm here, here's a photographic update on my good plant and my fucked up plant!! Also I have a seed that I sprouted yesterday in wet tissue and transferred yesterday into soil .
420-magazine-mobile938284429.jpg
420-magazine-mobile246038803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile168059738.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1809042944.jpg

Back
Top Bottom