Blue Treacle Auto Feminized - Outdoors

Re: Blue Treacle auto feminised outdoor - Are they ready to brave the outdoors full t

I hope these grow well for you. I just harvested one 2 weeks ago and they are some damn fine smoke. Taste and smell so sweet and kick you in the butt potent.

Re: Blue Treacle auto feminised outdoor - Are they ready to brave the outdoors full t

I have just found out one of my family members was trying to be helpful and watered while I was away..... Even worse with water straight from the tap . I normally leave the water standing for a day or two so the chlorine etc can evaporate! Hopefully they will recover, no more water for a good while and hopefully the sun will start to show its face again . thanks for all the help and advice guys don't know what I'd do without you all ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question...I grow outdoors and was starting my seedlings life in the greenhouse but this caused stretch...so I was wondering what would happen if I started them in the house on a windowsill ..how did u start urs...under lights or windowsill?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question...I grow outdoors and was starting my seedlings life in the greenhouse but this caused stretch...so I was wondering what would happen if I started them in the house on a windowsill ..how did u start urs...under lights or windowsill?

Hi lilred, I actually started mine in conservatory with glass roof so very similar to a greenhouse! They looked a bit lanky in the first week or so but then started putting outside more and more each day and I think a mixture of better light and a constant light breeze thickened the stems up! (I'm a beginner aswell so still learning myself!!)
Maybe try to limit the water you give them and they will hopefully concentrate in growing the roots down rather than the plant up! .

Blue Treacle auto feminised outdoor - Are they ready to brave the outdoors fu...

Anyone know what's going on with these? Losing the will to live .
420-magazine-mobile581257858.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2012346529.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1981494677.jpg

Anyone please?? They're not starting to flower already are they?

Both of them doing the same thing is odd. Could be genetics or environmental. Have you sprayed them with anything? Do they have direct sunlight? Only seen that type of damage after I sprayed with pesticide and wasn't enough diluted. Based on how much they have stretched they aren't getting any or enough sun. No they don't seem to be flowering, way too early for that, they don't even have one full set of true leaves. If there's no reasonable explanation, can always be bad genetics, sometimes that happens.

Both of them doing the same thing is odd. Could be genetics or environmental. Have you sprayed them with anything? Do they have direct sunlight? Only seen that type of damage after I sprayed with pesticide and wasn't enough diluted. Based on how much they have stretched they aren't getting any or enough sun. No they don't seem to be flowering, way too early for that, they don't even have one full set of true leaves. If there's no reasonable explanation, can always be bad genetics, sometimes that happens.

Thanks for the reply, I have been spraying the leaves with pesticide diluted but was very careful to use below the specified amounts! They have had some good sunlight but unfortunately over the past 4 days there have been storms so had to keep on windowsill in the conservatory, still getting a fair amount of light though I'm worried whilst I've been at work in the day it has got way too warm in there for them!?

Then there's your answer. Stop spraying them with anything. Should recover in my opinion. Will take a while for growing to start again. If they have enough leaves to keep themselves alive and continue photosynthesis, some new leaves should grow again I hope.

Fyi this strain took longer than the breeder said for me. Ran almost 100 days for me from start to finish. Your results may vary.

Hopefully they will be finished faster than that! Was your grow outdoors? What was the bud quality and yield like?

It was a experimental side grow in a cfl space bucket. I pretty much left it alone except for rez changes. Yield was small but that was my fault. Had a nasty K deficiency that i missed until too late. It has hard buds that smell and taste sweet and knock me on my butt. I have 1 seed left and im going to give it proper attention next time. About 3.5 feet tall at finish so not super short.

420-magazine-mobile645625856.jpg

420-magazine-mobile569595861.jpg

It was a experimental side grow in a cfl space bucket. I pretty much left it alone except for rez changes. Yield was small but that was my fault. Had a nasty K deficiency that i missed until too late. It has hard buds that smell and taste sweet and knock me on my butt. I have 1 seed left and im going to give it proper attention next time. About 3.5 feet tall at finish so not super short.

420-magazine-mobile645625856.jpg

420-magazine-mobile569595861.jpg

Look like nice buds though mate!!

hey, I've been researching similar issues last couple days. to add to their suggestions, I'm not familiar with biobizz but a nitro toxicity supposedly could cause your leaves to curl down and claw.

Hey demon, I haven't actually give them any nutes yet but just been spraying with pesticide which I'm going to stop for now, nice warm day today so they are all outside for the day finally, hopefully they will enjoy the fresh air and start to recover .
Thanks for all the help you guys are great

Hi lilred, I actually started mine in conservatory with glass roof so very similar to a greenhouse! They looked a bit lanky in the first week or so but then started putting outside more and more each day and I think a mixture of better light and a constant light breeze thickened the stems up! (I'm a beginner aswell so still learning myself!!)
Maybe try to limit the water you give them and they will hopefully concentrate in growing the roots down rather than the plant up! .

I decided to experiment a little I took two who poked thru last night.....9 hrs after planting....and put them on the table with the rest of the plants but I used the other plants to shade it...put it out at 11am
420-magazine-mobile200710615.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2145286396.jpg

These I left in the greenhouse all day

420-magazine-mobile218388995.jpg

Sun back out
420-magazine-mobile290271569.jpg

I decided to experiment a little I took two who poked thru last night.....9 hrs after planting....and put them on the table with the rest of the plants but I used the other plants to shade it...put it out at 11am
420-magazine-mobile200710615.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2145286396.jpg

These I left in the greenhouse all day

420-magazine-mobile218388995.jpg

Sun back out
420-magazine-mobile290271569.jpg

Look forward to seeing how yours do! No doubt a lot better than mine.....

Back
Top Bottom