Blue Treacle Auto Feminized - Outdoors

I would start 1/4 strength nutes if it were me. If they like it take it to half next feed. Do a site search for life cycle of an autoflower. Think atrain had one on here that is a pretty good jumping off point to understanding autos.

My plants got the same spots, I started them indoors and put them out half a day and they loved it, so yesterday I put them out almost 11 hours and they ended up with the same spots, now I'm doing half a day under a sheet of the green house plastic to slightly filter
THC Bomb Auto - Berry Bomb Auto - Quarter Pounder Auto
There is a lot of different opinions on feeding, I've started a super weak 110ppm mix , another grower I've been following who does coco hydro recommended twice as strong as what I'm doing for first week and plenty of people said just straight water

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Thanks Ak and Laz, I took Lazarus instruction and gave them 1/4 strength of this stuff! Also have root juice but not sure whether to use them both at once!? To be honest the root juice just smells like treacle or molasses!
Can't seem to access that link Ak?
420-magazine-mobile409374675.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Look up "Bolting", I thank you plants Bolted. It's when they are exposed to high soil temps. MJ is not normally a boltable plant but I've seen strains act like the wanted to bolt. MJ will Hermi but in rare cases it does Bolt. If it has bolted, it won't flower and could cause seeds in other plants.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Look up "Bolting", I thank you plants Bolted. It's when they are exposed to high soil temps. MJ is not normally a boltable plant but I've seen strains act like the wanted to bolt. MJ will Hermi but in rare cases it does Bolt. If it has bolted, it won't flower and could cause seeds in other plants.

Cheers

Really . do you suggest I move opposite ends of the garden then? I really don't want that to happen with my good plant!! Or do I kill them?

Never seen such a young plant bolt. I have seen PH issues stunt growth. If your locked out, folar feed out of it. If it bolted, it's done and will try and seed. I'm not saying it bolted, but it's another option that could explain what happened.

Cheers

Thanks Ak and Laz, I took Lazarus instruction and gave them 1/4 strength of this stuff! Also have root juice but not sure whether to use them both at once!? To be honest the root juice just smells like treacle or molasses!
Can't seem to access that link Ak?
420-magazine-mobile409374675.jpg

Lol no instructions brother, only suggestions and examples of what i would do. I, in no way, want to contribute to any turmoil in your garden so take what i say as 1 opinion of many.

What do you guys say with reference to feeding? Are both these products ok mixed in one lot of water and fed to plants? Thanks

I have now put all 3 problematic plants in one 10l tub as I don't think they're going anywhere but also don't want to waste 3 auto seeds if there's a small chance of anything! Have separated from others following millertm's advice of what may happen! I know also have a small greenhouse for seedlings and rainy days/nights, seedling sprouted 2 days ago and have transplanted healthy plant into a 10l tub (roots were all way around old tub and tap root was extending below, hope that hasn't stumped growth too much) problem plants are looking stranger than ever .
420-magazine-mobile1237388746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile761103726.jpg
420-magazine-mobile162143675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1903307440.jpg

Im here too man, i just dont have any thoughts at the moment. My experience with autos is limited to 1 grow.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im here too man, i just dont have any thoughts at the moment. My experience with autos is limited to 1 grow.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Laz . I'm not too bothered about them to be honest they aren't causing me any trouble so I'll just leave them be! I have them at the other side of the garden (approx 80ft) with structure between them, hopefully this will be enough to stop them effecting my good plant if they do anything weird ..

Back
Top Bottom