Blunt or Joint.

Personally if i plan on getting wasted with 3-4 friends i'll make and smoke a Blunt, but for day to day smoking its a King Size Silver Rizla Due to i can walk the streets smoking away with no fuss caused

Man, I hear ya....put it in my face.... it will be inhaled, eaten, or however it need be ingested. There has to be @ least one device or paper product burnin' around me, nearly @ all times. My office bathroom is a Shrine to my dear friend.... Mary Jane. My smoke & grow rooms are legend in my region of the planet. Nothing is taboo when it comes to the planets greatest creation.:slide:
I say.... roll it, stuff it, eat it..... it matters not how, only that you do. :yummy:

*BUT.... I do rather favor Cherry Flavored Blunts. :hmmmm:

joints make my tummy turn! they always run and the cherry get an inch long.. psssh
the end gets all moist from people tryin to eat the shit... no way jose.
Blunts (blunt wraps) all the way :)

ya anyway jk.so as a former tobacco smoker of over 25 years i would have to say stay away from blunts ,they will kill u.Try paper or glass.

I quit smoking tobacco 5 years ago. I never really smoked blunts til I met this new guy at work. Now Thats all I smoke. I think I'm hooked on the tobacco in the wrap! I crave a blunt from the second I wake up.

blunts all day dutch master. but i will never turn a whiteboy down if some1 happens to twist 1 up

Back
Top Bottom