Blunt or Joint.

i personally think that rolling spliffs or blunts is a waste of herb. if u have good weed then all u need is a little to get stoned. idn maybe it's because i'm an older toker or maybe it's because i grew up on Alcapulco Gold and Panama RED and Kona Gold that i'm a little niave to todays younger tokers.anyway bong or small bambu are my favs:peace::bong::smokin:

unless the joint is skilled by me or im smoking to the head i prefer a blunt over a joint. Vanilla dutchmasters only

i would have to take a blunt they might be more expensive but you can roll skinny or fat and if you want a fatty get a bigger blunt and roll 3-6 grams in one blunt talk about a hit but joints are good to what ever i have when ever i have

When you are smoking good weed you have grown yourself, there is no need to smoke a blunt. I can fill a glass bowl and two of us will smoke it and be toast.

Fat spliff, blunt, j. I like the smooth flavor of a spliff if it's rolled with right combo. I like rolling tight swisher blunts to myself, probably 1 g rolled tight. I can puff on that for like 30+ mins because it burns so slow. I usually put it out half way and save the roach weed for the bong :roorrip:.

Did you piss any witches off? Lol maybe they know you love to smoke and put a curse on you whenever you smoke lol... but no I don't believe in karma or luck. Haha. If it happens, it happens.

Here's what you need to do. Buy an 1/8 of some bomb, get your favorite pipe and go out in a field and pick four leaf clovers. My friend did that and he found four! His luck changed from his house getting raided by our local narcotics unit and getting his three thousand dollar deck stolen out of his car to getting his law trouble taken care of and buying a new car. ;)

i would, but i cant smoke, they packed my jaw with guaze, they specifically told me not to smoke, along with eating tuff foods, for atleast 1 week...it really fucking sucks!
edit* i just found out im failing algebra and spanish...its fucking amazing....

There's only one other way to get THC in your system without shooting it. I really don't think your up for this either... Maybe you get what I'm saying so I don't have to say it :p

I don't discriminate.... I propagate.

Why not roll a joint & a blunt ? Then you can pass them around in both directions of the circle. :welcome:

When I got my wisdom teeth pulled I didn't even wanna smoke for the first 4 days I was so hopped up on pain killers lol.

I would defintaly agree with bud42m0rrow, why only smoke one when you could smoke a joint and a blunt lol.

:joint:I gotta go with papers. . . good hemp papers for pinners and a good rice king size paper for the big mama's i like a 2 gram joint between 2 or 3 people get a good buzz :joint:

Back
Top Bottom