BMG Grow Journal

This is a good example of what laziness gets you! My laziness affected this grow before the seed even sprouted. I know where I went wrong by trying to cut corners. No one to blame but myself 🙏 😔 (or i can just lie and blame it on the Breeder 🤔) yeah.. 😈 that sounds a lot better!!😃 This is all F$@kin ACE's fault huh!?! 🤨 But either way it is what it is 😔...😠 NOW THAT WE'VE MADE A DETERMINATION OF WHO'S AT FAULT HERE!! I will be sending Ace Seeds an email in the morning DEMANDING that the pack be replaced IMMEDIATELY and sent with tracking along with freebies, a pack of rolling papers and extra stickers too! 😎😡🙏
20240210_031928.jpg

This is a good example of what laziness gets you! My laziness affected this grow before the seed even sprouted. I know where I went wrong by trying to cut corners. No one to blame but myself 🙏 😔 (or i can just lie and blame it on the Breeder 🤔) yeah.. 😈 that sounds a lot better!!😃 This is all F$@kin ACE's fault huh!?! 🤨 But either way it is what it is 😔...😠 NOW THAT WE'VE MADE A DETERMINATION OF WHO'S AT FAULT HERE!! I will be sending Ace Seeds an email in the morning DEMANDING that the pack be replaced IMMEDIATELY and sent with tracking along with freebies, a pack of rolling papers and extra stickers too! 😎😡🙏
20240210_031928.jpg
.. those little green men..

As for the 4 seedlings that I messed up, I'm beginning to loose hope for a quick recovery and am contemplating if time is worth the effort for them. 🤏

20240213_040931.jpg
They look brighter than they had, I'd say save em and see.. ugly ducklings can turn into beautiful swans.

They look brighter than they had, I'd say save em and see.. ugly ducklings can turn into beautiful swans.
My wife was saying the same thing but I'm like "ugh...I don't know" it kinda leaves me in a conundrum to keep them around. Funny thing about this situation is that the plant eventually made me honest with myself it had me admit to my past mistakes and what I did or didn't do, for me it was what I "Didn't" do and it came back to bite me. It cost me 4 potential great plants to breed with. Absolutely correct about the Ugly Ducklings cases just like in life with human beings. I'm guessing these 4 are like the "Crack Heads" of the group they may recover then again they may not. I don't have to much faith in them to be honest at the rate they are growing and recovering I'm not to sure if I'd want to use them at this point to breed with unless I had no other choice.

My wife was saying the same thing but I'm like "ugh...I don't know" it kinda leaves me in a conundrum to keep them around. Funny thing about this situation is that the plant eventually made me honest with myself it had me admit to my past mistakes and what I did or didn't do, for me it was what I "Didn't" do and it came back to bite me. It cost me 4 potential great plants to breed with. Absolutely correct about the Ugly Ducklings cases just like in life with human beings. I'm guessing these 4 are like the "Crack Heads" of the group they may recover then again they may not. I don't have to much faith in them to be honest at the rate they are growing and recovering I'm not to sure if I'd want to use them at this point to breed with unless I had no other choice.
Yeah.. you're right.. don't breed crackheads. 🫠

Event Horizon. Anything named after that movie has got to have some big bud energy.
The Auto Malawi is a little different on the other hand. If you haven't read about it I made a little post briefly explaining part of its genetics on page 9 #174. Eventhough it's a Feminized line which I'm totally against using or collecting, I felt that it's genetics made it an important line to preserve wether it be Feminized or not. I have a 2 part plan for this line in bringing it back to a regular version. An Autoflower Hybrid and a Photoperiod/Autoflower BX. Unfortunately timing has set me back with going forward at the moment with the Autoflower Hybrid but I'm still super excited to run this line.

I really have a dislike for feminized seeds, but it seems as much as I'm against purchasing and growing feminized seeds they do have there set of benefits when breeding. I don't trust my selection because I don't know what I'll be looking for until I grow the s1 selected by the breeder. So I decided to order a Feminized pack to breed with the regs and auto of that line.

Pua Mana Ohana Blood BX. These are the isolated bleeders. I definitely have at least 1 or more males and am waiting for 2 or 3 other plants to show sex. If I don't get a female ill have a few hard decisions to make.

IMG_20240217_040259_677.jpg

Pua Mana Ohana Blood BX. These are the isolated bleeders. I definitely have at least 1 or more males and am waiting for 2 or 3 other plants to show sex. If I don't get a female ill have a few hard decisions to make.

IMG_20240217_040259_677.jpg
Sausage party in the grow tent!!
(Just kidding -mostly- I hope this works out for you, you've been working hard and I'm praying you have a good outcome 🙏)

Back
Top Bottom