Boss's Poor Mans Grow

Damn boss you've become famous here on the mag! You helped many and have gotten high in the process, kudos.

Good morning all. I am new here, not to the scene so to say, but new here. Boss, thanks!

I've been reading since 4:30am this morning it's now 8:41, Im tired, inspired, straight , and no $....time to grow

I've been considering CFL for a while, with anecdotal evidence only, no real evidence from growth to fruiting of the viability of CFL. You have answered all my questions, thanks I really appreciate it!

Well I finally decided to take the plunge. Maybe it will teach me somthing and someone else as well.

Here is what we looked like from the start.

I had 5 cfl's from 13w to 26 watt, everything was in plastic bags. I am on day 37 and just started planting the new seeds from a friend, they are all some kind of sativa i think.

The space I have is about 6' tall (But grow space is about 5'5") and about 5 feet by 5 feet. I have a computer fan pulling air in and 2 pulling air out through a home made carbon filter (I'll take pictures of it, but you cannot laugh :) Anyway, here are some shots from about 20 days.

myplants0066.JPG

myplants0011.JPG

myplants0021.JPG

Then I went out and got some pots and more lights.
What kind of soil are you using?

Back
Top Bottom