Boss's Poor Mans Grow

I just joined, I'll be gettin some photos up soon, but that room looks almost exactley like mine. I feel like the plants are growing slow,,maybe. thought it might had been the lights, but yours look good.

Yes Mal, Boss man has some mad skillz.. There is a lot you can learn from this journal, take a look at it and learn from it and you will make your garden that much better...

Welcome to 420 Magazine........

Home Depot carries a 65 watt (300 watt equiv) for $15 each. They are 2700K and my plants seem to flourish under them but not the 4 ft long tube I have on either side. Oh....they are 4700 Lumens each. That was my big seller.

If you get 4ft tube lights at 2550 lumens each.....that's 2550 L/sqft right? If that's right, I'm running (8) FL Tubes at 10,200 L each and (3) 65w (300w equiv) at 4700 Lumens each. On a 4x4 grow....that should be about 6,000 L per sqft

I finally started my own Journal w/pics. And for the record...I found a 400w MH SYSTEM (!) for $102 at Mayer Electric today. Not exactly what I had in mind...but I'll take it. Let me know what your professional OP is Boss.

amazed by this journal a very intense read all i can really say is wooooooooooooow this is awe inspiring i plan on posting my own journal but i'm sure it will be no comparison, it may have taken me god know's how many hours of reading :thanks: for a full informative thread, i shall take this info and try to make buds glistin. superb grow peace up!:yummy:

Boss, jsut wanted to thank you for how in depth youve gotten with pics and information. I have read all of your grows, every post, multiple times, taken notes, and just scrolled through for hours in your threads. loving the cfls, make your buds look so tasty.
jsut wanted to say thanks.
also, read in your 12/12 thread about wanting to move to alaska. :D do it up if you ever get a chance. mary jane gardners heaven!

So????
What happened to your garden?
How where they?
Give us the low down my man.
I am using CFL's as well and thinking of copying your set up.
But I am really interested in your results and what nutrients you used.:nicethread:

Damn, I went back and watched your grow. Your like a pro. I am such a scrub. You truly are a "Boss". Got any tips for a nooby like myself. Like any certain type of soil/food. And any type of lights. By the time you read this I will most likely have some pictures up of my room (it's where I'm going to be growing) But hit me back with some tips for a starter like myself. It will also help some other starters as well.
~Tamemoe~

I am a newbie I have been agonizing over lighting and other details. Read your diary and about 50 posts from 2007 and reaffirmed my interest in CFLs. I know you were saving $$ but I was wondering in 5 X 4 foot area how would 2 -250 watt 6500 CFLs work with reflectors as well as 2 - 200 3000CFL from the side no reflectors and walls painted with white elastomere? I figure about 40,000 lumens. You dont fit the adage: He who says doesnt know and he who knows doesnt say. You have proof with your wonderful diary and pictures. Did you make a summary of salient specifications and trouble shooting answers. I would love to see that. Thanks for your advice in advance. My first start will be low riders. Seeker

Back
Top Bottom