rig.jpg

LOL

hahah nice, I've been having the same dream recently :p

This has been an amazing journal to read
very entertaining and informative

:bravo: sir
Take care :)
:peace:

Amazing grow such an inspiration too many :)

Would any one know the equalivant
for the 26 watt + cfl's used in the united kingdom as we have a ban here for 100 watt
bulbs ect.

I'm not sure if this answers your question but for a 22" by 32" grow area I use 15 x 26w cfls mounted on 5" centres, 3 rows of 5, hanging above, and below, once my plants extend, I have two chrome 4 socket vanity bars with 4 x 26w each facing up - thanks to Boss for the inspiration to do that - I vent with a 50 cfm bathroom fan daisy chained to the lights. I use the cheapest timer that uses mechanical settings that I could find in a large box hardware store - cfls warn you on the package not to use a timer but somewhere I read/was told that applies to the digital timers that trickle some juice, anyway I've had no trouble. I grow from seed and for the first 3-4 weeks I use a chrome 3 socket vanity bar with 3 x 26w mounted in a 2 sq ft cabinet. This has worked really well for me with the caveat that I'm just into personal use. Hope this helps. Oh, I've got right around $100 in this. One last thing, if you decide to check pH the cheapest tester I found was in the aquarium section in Walmart, less than $5 for 250 tests.

Boss I was wondering,I am using 1/120w agro lamp and 1/75w agro lamp. In a 25"x25"x17"deep waxed sprayed box with a new hard plastic litter box for my distilled water and FLORA NOVA 1PART GROW PLANTFOOD 7-4-10.got it at the local hydro shop.and a small fan for circulation.my thermostat reads around 78 to 80.my seedlings are on there 2nd to 3rd set of leaves,When should I go 12/12.Or any other advice would be much appriciated.By the way after I'm done with the grow 7-4-10 food,IHe told me to come back and get the one for flowering,It is supposed to kick azz on the flowering step.Then after several weeks of that the last is the boost food.Have u ever heard of this Flora Nova? if so is it any good.Thanks for the help.:hookah:Almost for got I have mirrors inside the box as well till I go pick up mylar.

Boss I was wondering,I am using 1/120w agro lamp and 1/75w agro lamp. In a 25"x25"x17"deep waxed sprayed box with a new hard plastic litter box for my distilled water and FLORA NOVA 1PART GROW PLANTFOOD 7-4-10.got it at the local hydro shop.and a small fan for circulation.my thermostat reads around 78 to 80.my seedlings are on there 2nd to 3rd set of leaves,When should I go 12/12.Or any other advice would be much appriciated.By the way after I'm done with the grow 7-4-10 food,IHe told me to come back and get the one for flowering,It is supposed to kick azz on the flowering step.Then after several weeks of that the last is the boost food.Have u ever heard of this Flora Nova? if so is it any good.Thanks for the help.:hookah:Almost for got I have mirrors inside the box as well till I go pick up mylar.

Boss, i've been following your journal for some time now and have been inspired to build my own poor mans grow room. I started with swag seeds and have 2 vegetating, and 5 germinating. Im pretty confident that im ready to take a step forward and grow quality crops but, but am limited to only swag seeds in my area. Where can i score quality seeds and what type do you recommend for a first time grower like myself?

Boss, yours was the first grow I read here at 420. You partially inspired my first grow as I read your progress and learned from the THC gods here at 420Mag, that helped and encouraged you. I've read many others since,but yours holds a special place due to your ingenuity and circumstances of necessity. Plus you broke my grow cherry ;) Good for your wife for encouraging you to grow, I read recently " Happy Wifey, Happy Lifey" so true. Anyway, hope life finds you well.

:bravo:

Boss, yours was the first grow I read here at 420. You partially inspired my first grow as I read your progress and learned from the THC gods here at 420Mag, that helped and encouraged you. I've read many others since,but yours holds a special place due to your ingenuity and circumstances of necessity. Plus you broke my grow cherry ;) Good for your wife for encouraging you to grow, I read recently " Happy Wifey, Happy Lifey" so true. Anyway, hope life finds you well.

:bravo:

Let me say: I have done 7 grows using Boss methods with CFL's and I can tell you all have been highly productive and very potent. It is a myth that you need high power lights to produce good product except for big grows. CFLs produce little heat and get the job done in a very economical and clandestine way. Proof is in the product.

Back
Top Bottom