Boss's Poor Mans Grow

simply amazing boss, my father kept telling me about this grow. and i must admit i was naive. this is just amazing, i cant even use the word cheap, id prefer conservatice and practical :] mad props. new to the websoite, ive come from OG which im sure mnay have. so when i figure out the +rep youll be getting some :] Cheers!

Just wanted to stop in and let you all know i will be back very soon. Waiting for the internet to get installed, and in the meantime i am driving to the corner to the local wi-fi.

Central florida is hot! My room is setup, but no way to start anything until I get a room a/c in there, bummer. I miss you all, and can't wait to get back!!

Boss

I have a question about lights but wasn't exactly sure where to ask it. Im planning on getting a 400w hps light with the ballast and everything but i was wondering. If I get 2 of these ballasts (cause they seem to be a descent price) could I just buy a mh light bulb and use it in the ballast? Also, I have read that theres not much difference between hps and mh lights in terms of growing, so should I just use hps is both? (I'm planning on having 2 rooms; 1 for veg, 1 for flowering)
P.S. Boss I remember reading way earlier on in your grow journal that you were using aluminum foil for reflectivity but at one point you got nervous that it might burn your plants. Did this ever happen? I'm probably gonna do the same thing with my grow.

Another question I have is about ventilation and odor control. I am a complete noob when it comes to growing (if it wasn't obvious) and am just wanting to get everything prepared ahead of time. I know i need carbon filters and things like that but I honestly have no idea how to set any of this up. If anyone has any diagrams or pics of their vent's and carbon filters I would appreciate it if you shared em.

BOSS MAN! lol i see that you have completed your journey. where you at??

lol

did you drive alllllll the way from cali??

Boss this is such an organised, well presented grow - very entertaining to follow! + rep :smokin:

Alot has changed since you left Mr. Boss man... Glad you are back, NOW get to growing!!!!!! Lets see what you can do with the HIDS.. Welcome back and good luck to ya Boss,, you have your hands full:smokin::peace:...:hmmmm:

Starting a new thread with a few pics of the stealth room. Glad to see you all, Irie, I can't wait to get into the grow room and see what you got going on in there :)

OoOoOo i can't wait...

hey Boss,

where did you get those lights in your first pics (the hanging sockets, and did you have to wire them or are they just plug in?). Im looking for some hanging light sockets that you just plug in and dont have to wire...

Hey man I'm looking to give this a shot. Any chance you can sum up what was used?
I'm particularly interested in the exact lights (temp/wattage), exact nutes, and soil used. Also, what was the feeding schedule like?

Back
Top Bottom