Boss's Poor Mans Grow

me and my friends drive through Narcoose almost weekly on our beach ventures. speaking of which i got a pretty beastly jellyfish sting the other day. good thing i had some prime cannabis.lol i say a beach part when you arrive!

me and my friends drive through Narcoose almost weekly on our beach ventures. speaking of which i got a pretty beastly jellyfish sting the other day. good thing i had some prime cannabis.lol i say a beach part when you arrive!

Best thing for a jelly fish sting is vinegar. It destroys the unexploded nematocysts, which are the cells that carry the poison.

Boss, check out the Box jellyfish we get up north in the tropics. We call them 'Sea Wasps" and they are deadly!

Box jellyfish are invertebrates belonging to the class Cubozoa, named for their cube-shaped medusae. The Cubozoans are a categorized separately other types of jellyfish, and are considered more evolved; Scyphozoans. Likewise, the best-known species of Box Jellyfish, Chironex fleckeri, while sometimes simply called "the Box Jellyfish", is only one species of the category which actually contains about 19 different species. The name sea wasp is also applied to some species of cubozoans, including the afterforementioned Chironex fleckeri and Carybdea alata. Box jellies can be found in Australia, the Philippines, Hawaii[1], Vietnam, and many other tropical areas. Box jellyfish are extremely venomous and can kill.

Box Jellyfish are best known for the extremely powerful venom possessed by some of their species. The Chironex fleckeri and the Carukia barnesi (Irukandji) species are the most venomous creatures in the world. Stings from such species are excrutiatingly painful, either initially or as an after-effect, and are often fatal. However not all species of Box Jellyfish are this dangerous to humans. [2]

ah yes Irukandji im pretty sure i saw a program on discovery channel about those tiny ass jelly sacks. theyre nearly microscopic!! one good sting from it and youre finished! i was scared to go to the beach for a lil while but i got over myself lol.

well actually. knew the urine and vinegar remedy and imeadieately pissed my self after grabbing the jellyfish.lol i guess i pee'd enough to sorround myself in urine and soothe outside of my hand and fore arm. totally sucked! but it was an experience! i was RIPPPPPED off of a bowl or tow of haze and had smoke two gram blunts of haze!

jelly fish: 1
Haze: Infinity

yo wassup boss man big fan of ur poor mans grow i am atcualy looking for advoce on whether or not u can grow with just basic like water and light just wondering

thanks man cause for the longest time ive been smoking like orang kush and stuff and it was expensive and i was like well i mgiht a well grow seems liek a good hobby so yea thnx right now i got like three seeds in towels and there gtting ready to sprout roots so im wondering where to grow it outside like what area would be good its so complicated

It just seems complicated, but it's a weed. It will grow under extreme conditions, in many many climate zones. However wild cannabis is just that, wild. It will do whatever it has to do to stay strong and grow in those conditions, and that may not give you the results you are after. (You want big buds, it may want a long strong stalk)

Just for environmental control and soil control, I recommend indoor for the first try :)

oh kool well ill try it and u know keep u updated on how it goes im pretty stoked to do this its a bit exciting cause its a hobby and it reaps good benefits:)

yea i know quite popular indeed i saw boss's grow when i was looking for ways to grow in a cabinet and i saw this one mans on here and he made it bonsai and it blew my mind and then i read boss's growing and it was something i could relate to and i figured he must know alot so i would as him for advice im new i just joined today and ive already made like two friends u and boss

Back
Top Bottom