Boss's Poor Mans Grow

First find the location of the images on your computer. Then go to "VIEW" and click "Details", this will tell you how large they are. If they are over about 420k, they have to be resized. More on that here-https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/photo-gallery-guide-how-resize-upload-photos.71594/

All you have to do is go to the photo gallery and click on the "Upload images" button on the top right. This will give you the ability to search for the images on your computer and upload them to the gallery.:peace:

This may sound real dumb, but hear goes! been growing long time,an have pics of my ladies on my computer that I lost in the past fires.Hey Iam old school iam luckey if i know what a "I-Pod" is!?! so sue me? how do i get my pics from my window media screen to your fine pages? Posting these will help in the healing ways since i lost everything and ya dont want to know how big or how many! So help an old fart heal over the lost of all his ladies. like the lens work on the shot nice. peace

very nice. I was wondering how the hell you have them so hort? Is there something you do? Everytime I start a "real poor mans" grow they grow really tall quickly. I mean before it even has a whole set of leaves they are at that height. Only tried it a couple time and they grew fast as hell each time. Nice plants though.

I am getting everything together that I am going to need, so from all the experience that
ive been reading what is a good potting soil to use, and do I need to prep it befor I plant.

BOSS! long time to idol chat! HAHA
it may not mean much but i follow in your footsteps in exactly ONE month! i finall move into my own place and i am growing the fuck out of my closet with the all might CFL bulbs! i WILL be taking photos and hopefully doing a PROPER journal for my venture. but i thought you should know that you have inspired me to learn more about the CFL 'technique' and think of ways to improve on it. to start with im vegging with more daylights that warm and im flowering with ALL warm light. maybe one or two day light.
again boss thanks for showing me just how simple it is to grow know out for almost no money at all! still moving to florida?

great news! deffinately goign to have to swap some meddies man! let me know what area you decide on if you ever get the itch to try some of my fruits!lol

well good god that was a wicked read ill plus rep+ for the pics alone very nice grow for what did i read $250. and i would also like to point out that this is a very good guideline if u are just starting out or if ur in and rural area. thanks for the wicked pics

oh and how did the popcorn turn out? :scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom