Boss's Poor Mans Grow

You took the words right out of my mouth. Sounds like common sense to me!
Tok up! :peace:

I know helping the needy is all that is relevant but honestly... I live in Florida. We get hit by hurricanes. If you are in an area where it may flood, you properly insure your property. Its a baffling subject because ive been to some destroyed areas of New Orleans and many people seem to just want everything to fix itself. Few are motivated to actually do anything about it. I know the response from the government was near non-existent but its a NATURAL disaster. No one is at fault. We just try and do the best we can to move on and make the best. My house was damaged alot in hurricane Andrew. We suffered flood damage and water damage. The insurance didnt cover anything but the structural and cosmetic damage done by the wind. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Dont remorse about it and expect people to fix it for you. It will never happen...

Im far from unsympathetic but many just dont want to have to fix anything themselves. In their eyes it is the governments fault and no one elses. Even though they all lived in a giant cereal bowl just waiting for someone to dump a gallon of hurricane milk on it.

Its like people that live in trailers in tornado alley... Then you see them on TV crying about how the tornader' dun' picked up their home and threw it on their truck. If you arent prepared to deal with tornados... Dont live in freaking tornado alley. If you arent prepared for a hurricane, dont live in Florida. And if you cant handle a flood, dont live in a hole on the coast of AN OCEAN. It will happen sooner or later and you cant sue nature.

Beyond my blabbering, howd you cook up the eggs, Boss?
Herb butter makes a damn good hollandaise sauce for eggs benedict... A bit heavy before a day of work, though.

By the way, excellent grow room. I have to work with a poor man's
budget, too. Getting the lights from Walmart was smart thinking. How did you deal with the heat signature and did you have a noticeable increase in power usage? I would love doing something like that, but I have a daughter and that could put her at risk of being put in state custody if I were caught. I can't take that chance or otherwise, I'd definitely grow. :peace:

The increase in usage was offset by changing out most of the incandescents in the house. but even if I had not done that, the whole grow was maybe 450 watts max, so nothing noticeable at all.

Since I vented into 62f basement, there was no signature to worry about.

I'm waiting for the audio addition.

nice plants ther looking good i hope mine look as good... :bong:

hey im trying to grow some plants i think like 2-5 of them ... an i made a grow box but i was wondering whats a good way to make them an what all i would need but im low on cash ????????? plz help

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/photo-gallery-guide-how-resize-upload-photos.71594/

That one?
;-D

I started like 9 seeds, thinking 1/2 the ones I tested didn't float, so I figured it would gimme 4-5 maybe.. all 9 sprouted...

So I am filling the 1/2 size bucket and I will grow them all in there on 12/12 from germ.

I will keep the temp at 78 and humidity at 40 the whole grow, trim the bottoms at a month and let them grow straight up. see how big I can get em before i gotta chop em down :) Out of the last group of seeds I went 5/5 girls, so outta these nine I will have a few good ones i am sure ;-)

Anyway, I don't think I will jounal this one, I don't want the grow taking too much time
out of packing :)

and it begins! still useing the 20+Cfls i presume?!?!?!
Gl on the new grow lets see this grow be 9/9!

is the place already sold? or do ppl still have to come in to look it over...
sounds good to me boss!

Back
Top Bottom