Boss's Poor Mans Grow

Should it look like this?

Picture-001.jpg

That pile of debris looks so crystally! The THC content of your cannabutter should be fantastic!

great grow boss verry good journal for us cfl growers!

ive seen alot of ppl talk about canna butter and not knowing the best way heres the quick version i use
first off u need 2 pots (one needs to fit inside the other and you will create a double boil
you can use butter or any type of oil i use olive oil due to being healthier and it has a better flavor imo useing butter use 1lb to 1/2 oz or 2 cups 2 1/2 oz oil (thats the basic mix u can size down or up as u need)
double boil the oil and ground herb for 6 hrs on low the water in the double boil will keep canna butter from boiling and it will just steep, oil/butter will be a Dark green color after 6 hrs/ strain ,squeeze, and cook !
well that wasnt to short sry

ive been a personal cook for 8 yrs and this is the best way ive found to do it

The best way I have found so far was told to me a couple years ago by a gal I know... Finely grind your "sweet leaf" (bud trimmings) in a coffee grinder or blender. Pour oil (olive or canola preferably) into a crock pot. I use about a cup of oil per 2 cups of trimmings (ground). Put it (crock) on low and wait a few hours. The thing I like about this method is you don't have to supervise it. BTW, you need to strain the veg out of it when done. Use a cheese cloth or a pair of baby "tights".

When I make butter/oil I never follow the same recipe, so potency is unpredictable. Also, I consider "butter" and "oil" interchangeable. That is, if I make butter I use it for cookies, brownies, etc. But if I make oil (like if I am out of butter) then I substitute equal volume of oil for butter in recipes.

I have made oatmeal cookies that you could eat 2 or 3 and get a nice buzz. I've also made em where one cookie was a little too much!

middies boss? they looked pretty high grade man! maybe youve just been smoking too much of it prematurely :cheesygrinsmiley: at any rate 5 ounces is a nice yield man. good luck with your move and enjoy the smoke bro

lol how was the high from the eggs? subtle and relaxing? or a full on stone?

Very invigorating actually, I got my taxes done and sent. :)

Check this out- Tell me the government isn't owned by corporations,.

WASHINGTON -
The Supreme Court has refused to offer help to Hurricane Katrina victims who want their insurance companies to pay for flood damage to their homes and businesses.

The justices on Tuesday rejected appeals from Xavier University and 68 other individuals and businesses seeking to allow their lawsuits against the insurers to go forward.

Xavier asked the court to step in after the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the policies did not cover damage from floods, even those that resulted from man-made failures such as the collapsed levees in New Orleans.

This is the second denial on a major reform topic that has been dismissed by the supreme court. Wonder how they walk with all that money in their pockets...

I use a crock pot also, one of the "mini" crocks made for dips.
Amazon: Rival 32041-C IUK Little Dipper Crock Pot

i used to use crock pots and switched to double boil , i feel that i have more control over it they both work well though. a C.P is basically a double boil just has the heating element enclosed and its a sealed unit.

NICE BOSS your the first one that ive seen try the eggs! one of my favorite uses of canna butter, well besides old fashioned brownies :partyboy: nice "fresh taste to them huh :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace:

I know helping the needy is all that is relevant but honestly... I live in Florida. We get hit by hurricanes. If you are in an area where it may flood, you properly insure your property. Its a baffling subject because ive been to some destroyed areas of New Orleans and many people seem to just want everything to fix itself. Few are motivated to actually do anything about it. I know the response from the government was near non-existent but its a NATURAL disaster. No one is at fault. We just try and do the best we can to move on and make the best. My house was damaged alot in hurricane Andrew. We suffered flood damage and water damage. The insurance didnt cover anything but the structural and cosmetic damage done by the wind. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Dont remorse about it and expect people to fix it for you. It will never happen...

Im far from unsympathetic but many just dont want to have to fix anything themselves. In their eyes it is the governments fault and no one elses. Even though they all lived in a giant cereal bowl just waiting for someone to dump a gallon of hurricane milk on it.

Its like people that live in trailers in tornado alley... Then you see them on TV crying about how the tornader' dun' picked up their home and threw it on their truck. If you arent prepared to deal with tornados... Dont live in freaking tornado alley. If you arent prepared for a hurricane, dont live in Florida. And if you cant handle a flood, dont live in a hole on the coast of AN OCEAN. It will happen sooner or later and you cant sue nature.

Beyond my blabbering, howd you cook up the eggs, Boss?
Herb butter makes a damn good hollandaise sauce for eggs benedict... A bit heavy before a day of work, though.

Back
Top Bottom