Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Nice work Buck, love seeing the room shots! You and Shig must have been talking genetics, I see you are on the Stray and Bodhi train too! I am riding along checking the thread all the time, just sitting in the back and watching you do your thing man.

When lights come back on, I'm gonna get them out, try to get some better pics. Also need to do training on one of the hucks. I've noticed if I add a gal of water daily to the 2 big pots, the girls seem happier than just giving 3-4 gals at once.

Got some new beans in the mail. 3 packs are missing, I put them in my vault to keep. Apple diamonds from alien. Dread bread, UW/goldstar from bodhi. I may run them, but just want to hold onto.
If ya don't mind me asking, where did you order those seeds from? I'm interested in getting my hands on some Bhodi gear!

I'll pm you in few mins, real fast, great place to get seeds

Just checked on the girls, the huckleberry kushs got a GE+trans+tea yesterday. They sure are happy today
420-magazine-mobile693166690.jpg
420-magazine-mobile469563872.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1222305341.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1664263085.jpg

The whole garden is doing great. But clones maybe lost, air pump came unplugged sometime. Now they are droopy
420-magazine-mobile1388969597.jpg

I sprayed them with destress, we'll see if they come back, most of them have roots started

Got my boards all framed up and ready to hang! :slide:

This is how they'll fit in the room ...

DSCN80741.JPG

Got my boards all framed up and ready to hang! :slide:

This is how they'll fit in the room ...

DSCN80741.JPG

How much did you pay per board, and what is the overlap. This is confusing me. Certain spectrums put out more especially blue than red. How do you know if it is not enough for a certain wavelength and overkill for blues. Which is why I like buck asking for different channels.

How much did you pay per board, and what is the overlap. This is confusing me. Certain spectrums put out more especially blue than red. How do you know if it is not enough for a certain wavelength and overkill for blues. Which is why I like buck asking for different channels.

Hey clobber, these boards that greytail are using are his custom colors. He had boards made with his wavelengths for veg and flower. These boards are considerably cheaper than the qb's, can save some serious $ and have a great light. The efficiency is pretty darn high, in the 60's, blows led blurples out of the water

I have a magic butter machine, gonna take bud and make oil for capsules. I'll decarb some for evening and night time.

Just made some brownies yesterday with some canna butter that had been in the freezer for a bit and man were they POTENT!:rofl::)

Just made some brownies yesterday with some canna butter that had been in the freezer for a bit and man were they POTENT!:rofl::)

That's what I'm wanting to do, I've honestly never tried any edibles. Could just stop at dispensary, but don't want my employers seeing me there lol. Hopefully I can make some caps and some butter to make cookies or brownies with

That's what I'm wanting to do, I've honestly never tried any edibles. Could just stop at dispensary, but don't want my employers seeing me there lol. Hopefully I can make some caps and some butter to make cookies or brownies with

IMO I despise dispensaries. I think making things yourself is the way to go. Grow your own cannabis and make all of your own cannabis products so you know whats in them as well. In my eyes the cannabis industry is Pushing Poison Perpetually to Patients for Profit. It is very very sad but there are still people out there that care about this plant so there is hope!

Anyways I don't want to rant. I think its great that you're gonna make your own edibles! I tried to make capsules once but they never hit.... I followed sweet sues CCO recipe on here but didn't work for some reason.

...Have you used the machine before?...I just used mine for the first time today and made a pound of budder...thing is pretty slick...however...I followed their recipe and I guess the lecithin(all I could find was granules, rather than liquid) makes it a lot thicker, so using the bag to filter out solids and clean mash out after is a bit of a PITA...next time I might try it without lecithin or maybe try cheese cloth...or... I just of something...a coffee press might work well and cut down on greasy mess...then you could probably squish those pucks in your press for ultimate extraction...Hmnnn!??...next thing I might try is taking some 2 year vintage tincture(wasn't the best)...add a zip to bump it up a notch!!...I think my last taste of edibles was 14 years ago...we were in Ottawa to see the Stones(Great Show!)...interested in doing some capsules as well, but want to get a better handle on dosage(gonna check out some of Sues work)...there's a story there from about 40 years ago about BIG hash oil caps and 18 hours lying in bed staring at the ceiling...:rofl:...anyways...hope your treatments are working and recovery is going well...kewl that it seems Yer' gonna be Jamaica bound in a few or five months...and apparently...that..."Once You Go Black" thing doesn't apply to politics!!...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I picked up some sunflower lecithin liquid. I want to make 2 different types of caps. One for daytime or work, and other for evening and night.

I want to try to make butter also, haven't tried edibles yet, need to make or just stop by dispensary and just buy one to try. I just don't trust dispensaries, they have a monopoly on them, only couple people allowed to open. Seems like a rigged system.

Welcome back rooster, girls are just now starting to bud, good timing.

I did a quick check with my meter last night. At around 18" I'm around 900 ppfd. In happy with those numbers, that's with cobs turned down under 200 watts per driver.
420-magazine-mobile1063613042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom