Brightlight's Strain Fest: Organics & LED

re: Brightlight's Strain Fest - Organics & LED

Looking great, you used the CREE LED not full spectrum LED , do you mean that the CREE white 3500K led is better than the full spectrum led (multi-spectrum)?
Sean

They are full spectrum. The 3500k is the color. White Crees are all full spectrum with slightly different colors. They range from 2700 to 6500 I believe.

They are 50 chip COBs.

Edit.. they have no UV.

I thought about using wood to make a bud support device but was told woods no good and use pvc? Wood is easier to work with and glad to see youve got it in your grow. Not sure what Im using quite yet but nice to see my options.
Brightlight the Trainwreck looks fantastic!!!
Great Day!!!

The wood is a frame I've been meaning to line for months. I'm a builder so it's free.. and I can make it fit under the cathedral in the attic.

Don't mean to hy Jack Bright...my B brother..

LD's on the stroll for sure, she's just covered tip to toe. Trichs are super dense and uniform, nugs look spectacular. :high-five:

Some frosty looking shit my friend... Keepem Green

:thanks: CareStaker & NCW. Frost is my favorite...even over colors. I get lucky once in awhile. Now I have a beautiful Chem 4 that you have to use a microscope to even see the trichomes, plant isn't sticky at all. I was wondering WTF is this plant doing? At least under the microscope I see lots but all short w/ hardly any stems. Very slow flowering too. One of my early 91's was the same, thick blanket of short trichs & not sticky....maybe it's in the Chem genetics? It turned out to be good herb so not too worried.

Boss Hogg (Chem 4)
IMG_320218.jpg

:circle-of-love:

:thanks: CareStaker & NCW. Frost is my favorite...even over colors. I get lucky once in awhile. Now I have a beautiful Chem 4 that you have to use a microscope to even see the trichomes, plant isn't sticky at all. I was wondering WTF is this plant doing? At least under the microscope I see lots but all short w/ hardly any stems. Very slow flowering too. One of my early 91's was the same, thick blanket of short trichs & not sticky....maybe it's in the Chem genetics? It turned out to be good herb so not too worried.

Boss Hogg (Chem 4)
IMG_320218.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Beautiful girl. She looks good in stripes!

That's going to have a rather 'large' main cola..... Keepem Green

Nice and healthy bright!! Love the El natural.. you've never really topped,correct?

I only top to control height when a plant is getting much taller than others in tent. Outdoor tops only to limit height for security reasons...mostly the sativas. :Namaste:

Top of the buds to ya Brightlight,, I haven’t been getting about as much again :volcano-smiley:
Anyhow enough from me I was sorry to miss out on a lot ,, the Deo The plant above looks gorgeous mate thanx Rado for bumpin the Pic
she is a beauty for sure an does look good in stripes :goodjob:

The friend that gave me the lights dosent like to top either.
I was wondering if its a good idea to clone off a feminized plant? Maybe more chance of futures Hermies? I also have a "labelet" from D.Heart and wonder if its a good idea to clone that?
Im thinking take 4 plants out the tent and flower in the backyard to make room in the tent. If I put them out the same time I flip I can see the difference. :). No room BL!
Im taking a few leafs off today and a few pics. Great Day Brightlight and thankyou for your help!!

They are full spectrum. The 3500k is the color. White Crees are all full spectrum with slightly different colors. They range from 2700 to 6500 I believe.

They are 50 chip COBs.

Edit.. they have no UV.

thanks guy, i used CREE CXB3070 on the spider cob led grow lights, i did the spectrum testing, we found there has too much green, Does green color help for the canabis?
4CREE.jpg

Thanks
Sean

thanks guy, i used CREE CXB3070 on the spider cob led grow lights, i did the spectrum testing, we found there has too much green, Does green color help for the canabis?
4CREE.jpg

Thanks
Sean

Green just helps with lights off.

The rest of the 3590 works like a moo when it's on...research man.

I'd love to put your spider up against mine.

Or whatever you've come up with....

The friend that gave me the lights dosent like to top either.
I was wondering if its a good idea to clone off a feminized plant? Maybe more chance of futures Hermies? I also have a "labelet" from D.Heart and wonder if its a good idea to clone that?
Im thinking take 4 plants out the tent and flower in the backyard to make room in the tent. If I put them out the same time I flip I can see the difference. :). No room BL!
Im taking a few leafs off today and a few pics. Great Day Brightlight and thankyou for your help!!

Dutch... I clone like crazy and just throw them out as needed.. if you're planning a big outdoor then pluck them. They need to start getting big now.. assuming your in the US.

I only top to control height when a plant is getting much taller than others in tent. Outdoor tops only to limit height for security reasons...mostly the sativas. :Namaste:

That's crazy to me.. not questioning anything but I've just had so much joy in beating the hell out of my plants. You've obviously been growing a while, have you ever tried a big bush, all fucked up?
20170220_185456.jpg

I'm not cloning at all these days 4D but you should be ok taking clones from any female. Sounds like you're already getting short on room so why take plants out of tent for more new clones? :Namaste:

Because BL the laundry grows going in the yard and that gives me room to put more clones in the laundry. I figure take clones off the OG and the Chem dogs and the Gorilla glue. Maybe they turn out fire!! :) It will be good practice at the very least. I was looking yesterday at the plants to pull from the tent for more flower room. I figure the shortest. What fun! My friend who gave me the lights asked when I was going to flip and I said this Sat. He said you know they double. Im thinking he thinks theyre too big already and their a foot tall. They will need more room so decisions decisions on which to flower outside.
Thanks Grimm, Ive got plenty for the yard this year. If I do pull clones from the fire they will probably be part of my next tent grow Im thinking!! :)
Great day!

Back
Top Bottom