Brocious' 2nd Go - 4 Satori Drip 2011

A few shots from the weeks water change
DSCF10202.JPG

DSCF10211.JPG

DSCF1025.JPG

DSCF1026.JPG

Entering third week of bloom and diggin' on the looks of these ladies!

Up to your old tricks again. They are running wild. Looks like the "little shop of horrors".

:morenutes:

My last batch I had a super lemon haze's that I had to tie to all corners of the tent. It was as tall as me(im 6'3")
I think it incresed yield as all the other branch's twisted towards the light and the main stems form knuckles and keep growing to the light.They really can take a bit of bondage! Maybe slightly bend them away from the light to stop them getting burned
Best of luck Bro

let me know how the flush and the results go, i plan on using the same technique and same nutes..and you've done an amazing job, your gonna have one nice yeild!!! and congrats on the finale!!! :thumb: :tokin:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this for moving to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I apologize for droppin' the ball on this one guys ...
My 2nd grow turned out to my liking @ a weight of just under 13 oz with my most productive girl tipping the scale at a heavy 243g, great results as far as I'm concerned for someone who still considers themself a novice. I will update with some more info and pics upon returning home. I appreciate all the input and interest and look forward to seeing you all again soon with a new journal for my current grow.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom