Screenshot_20230331_122356_Gallery.jpg

Purple kush auto
Substrate: Coco
Nutrition: Canna coco A+B
PH: 5.8
Temperature: 24°C day 18-19°C night
RH: 50%

So, is this lady trying to tell me something? If so, what? 😅

The stigma/pistils look OK. Those little brown points look like the very tips of the sugar leaves. Taking another photo without the yellow grow lights turned on will help give an idea of what shade of brown is showing there and what the true colors of the rest of the plant are.

So, is this lady trying to tell me something? If so, what?
Yep but exactly what is what the group can help with.

Tell us more about the Canna Coco A+B. Are you able to use the dosage as listed for that fertilizer and are you able to mix the two in the same order as the company suggests? Are you adding any other fertilizer every now and then?

Have you mixed anything else into the coco (soil mix) like compost or earthworm castings?

So Canna coco A+B is a 2 part complete nutrition, I have followed the company suggestion and double checked EC (1.5 prior to flower and 1.5 after flower) but I do have a layer of worm casting in the bottom of the pot because the coco was so dry that it ran through the drain holes. I though worm castings were safe!.

Screenshot_20230331_154010_Gallery.jpg

Hey Sammy!

Gorgeous, gorgeous girl and I don’t see a problem. Agree with SmokingWings it’s just sugar leaves flashing some color, could be genetics or low night time temps

Coco should be fed every day, in flower cycle it should be fed 2 times per day. The wet dry cycle is not meant for coco, coco should not be allowed to fully dry out. If coco dries out then it turns hydrophobic and resists water. May help to bottom soak for 5 - 10 minutes then top feed as normal.

plain water or plain ph adjusted water does nothing to help a plant grow in coco. Worm castings are fine with coco, layers are cool too but most importantly let’s get you hooked up with Mr. @Bill284, the way I heard it was Bill is an ok grower but his dog Howie is an expert. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

in all seriousness Bill has forgotten more about growing this crop than I will ever learn…

much respect Bill!!!

Back
Top Bottom