Bruce Banner: Search For The Incredible Hulk

Just so you know sugar is loaded with ammonia so anything like sweets or candy will cause the symptoms (probably why childrens stomachs hurt if they eat a lot of candy). Anything with sugar in it, like bread, ice cream, etc., will also have the ammonia.

This I feel is the cause of people covid symptoms (or why a nasty cold progresses to death) as well as irritable bowel, lower back pain, numbness or tingling in the extremities and more. After looking at cancer patient symptoms I'm wondering if ammonia is not also the cause of cancer.

Stay safe and don't dump hydro solution down the drain, dump it in the soil!

The septic tank should be brought back. Ammonia nitrogen is not only man made but also forms naturally from organic decomposition. This means that all the human waste flushed down the toilet also releases ammonium as it decays on top of the fact that most of our food is grown with excessive amounts of ammonia.

From the rapid decline in oceanic life since legalization, one can only conclude that government waste water treatment facilities are not treating for water soluble ammonia nitrogen. Mandatory public sewer hookups left many septic tanks empty and unused in back yards. This has only sped the decline of our oceans contributing ever more to the greenhouse effect or lack of oxygen (therefore an increase in CO2 levels) on the planet.

Ammonia nitrogen or simply ammonia is a poison. Ammonium is ammonia dissolved in water, therefore, ammonium is also a poison. Simply dissolving a poison in water does not make it non-poisonous.

Posting this here because it's important

Interesting video on wastewater treatment. Government answer to the septic tank. Doesn't make sense to me to consolidate so much nutrient in one place. Better to treat at the source with septic tanks to minimize concentrations. The processes they are using mimic what happens in the soil.

Septic tanks would provide way more oxygen per mass of ammonia to be removed as well. Would also keep the microbes temperature up as the ground will insulate against the cold.

Soil will also trap and filter out any solubilized organic matter that has yet to undergo decomposition.

Downside is septic tanks won't work in wetlands. The soil must drain for the bacteria to have sufficient oxygen.

Not sure what the big deal is with septic tanks, money making ploy for local government, overly concerned government employee, failed older tanks in the past? We had septic tanks on the farm I grew up on and never a problem.
Had a well for water and everything. I think it was a 500' well but not sure, was the best water you ever tasted. No added chemicals, chlorine, chloramine, flouride and all the other stuff they add to tap water (which could be a problem with nitrification). No weird algae taste in the summer either.

No worries of spillover in the event of heavy rains like with citywide sewer systems. Maybe a small amount of infiltration through roof vents but that's a tiny amount.

Could till the sludge into the topsoil of the lawn when draining the tank (about every 7 years or so) to add organic matter to the soil. This would effectively be a zero emission home.

Food waste should also be disposed of in the same manner (added to septic tank or dug into lawn soil).

Mycorrhizal fungi, earthworms and other critters help move the nutrient around in the soil exposing it to more oxygen and bacteria.

There is no way in the short amount of time the water flows through the plant for all the ammonium to be converted. It takes years for organic decomposition to happen. The unreacted ammonium is then discharged into the nearest river where it flows back to the ocean. Oceanic death. Global warming.

Thank You

This is the information required to restore the ozone layer and stop global warming for the entire planet. I place the value of this information at 40 trillion American dollars. Let justice be done.

Ran into some problems with impurities in my chemicals, soil hides them much better than peat moss. Latest clone is doing nicely, although recovering from the contaminated chemicals. Still running peat moss for indoor grows and am 0% on the NH4 ammonium. This one should fill out nicely as I just did the flip to 12/12.
IMG_1662.jpg
IMG_1664.jpg

Soil will also trap and filter out any solubilized organic matter that has yet to undergo decomposition.
I should also mention that ammonium will bond with cation exchange sites in the soil. This is why releasing the waste water into the river is a dumb idea. Waste treatment facilities should be moved away from the river and the treated water released into soil to finish the job.

Just broke up some old bud I had with my fingers to roll one. It was grown with ammonium in the fertilizer and made my fingers hurt until I washed it off (I could tell it was ammonium as I have to watch my diet). It actually absorbed into my skin from the resin off the bud. Very nasty stuff and definitely poisonous.

The body also seems to deposit ammonium in the large intestine for digestion which can cause discomfort when eaten in high concentrations. Eating organic vegetables will provide beneficial bacteria that can help digest the ammonium in your intestine. I have found Simple Truth organic vegetables, available at my local Harris Teeter, to be excellent sources of beneficials from an off the shelf product.

Here's the plant that had the contamination pretty bad at the start of veg and into flower. It has recovered nicely and seems to be doing well.
IMG_1684.jpg
IMG_1685.jpg
IMG_1686.jpg

Here's jammin' girl. She had less contamination exposure than the first plant and has grown even larger.
IMG_1688.jpg

Grown as ammonium free as I can get them... can't wait to try some out.

Both are clones from the same mother plant, Bruce Banner from WeedSeedsExpress, so the same genetics. Both are also grown in 5 gal fabric pots.

Human waste or manure is much cleaner than chemical fertilizer due to the presence of contaminants in mined minerals. Arsenic, lead, chromium to name a few. Another reason organic food is better than chemical grown.

The currently accepted formula for plant fertilizer consisting of nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, boron, molybdenum, and chlorine is incomplete. There is a missing element or elements not accounted for. This element or elements is sometimes found in dirty chemicals (those used for agricultural purposes). I am currently trying to isolate the missing compounds from some of my dirty chemicals to determine what has been left out of the formula. I am, however, running out of funds. God has not come through with the rich wife he promised me. We will see what the master has in store for us.

This is Bruce Banner grown in a potting mix that was fertilized with organic nutrient containing a high amount of plant material. It is my theory that natural plant material for fertilizer will contain the missing elemental nutrient. All I know for now is they are very small requirement (less than trace elements). They do not seem to be present in animal derived nutrient like blood and bone. (goes out in urine stream?)

Same plant as post 237 above

IMG_1772.jpg

Even organically derived nutrient are not all the same as some may contain amounts of contaminants perhaps from chemical fertilizers which can include trace elements by todays standards.

Attempt 1 Vegetative Organic Grow

3 wk 3 day 12/12

Subject lacking bud formation. Leaf development small. Lack of color in leaf. Some yellowing of lower leaves. Increase of vegetative matter per kg soil mix suggested.

Soil mix peat moss, perlite, organic nutrient

Only given water since original mixing of soil. All pruned plant material returned to soil as top dress.

IMG_1774.jpg
IMG_1776.jpg

Back
Top Bottom