Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

We have been getting quite a few questions recently so we will address the FAQ here:

Does assembly add any cost to a light if a customer requests it? Currently, for 420 Mag members it does not add any cost. Our 65w, 120w Full Spec, All 250w SQ designs, and the 480 / 500 kits already come fully assembled. You just need to hang. For all other kits, it is two wire connections and mounting the driver to the heatsink.

Do you know how much extra cost there is to ship to Canada? It varies. Some customers pay more than others. Very few customers have given us feedback on all in cost with duties and taxes. We currently offer a flat rate shipping to Canada ($29.99 USD). We are working on Canadian distribution. The Canadian tax authorities are being a PITA right now.

Can you customize a kit so the driver can be mounted outside the tent and does it add cost? Yes we can and it does not add any cost for 420 mag members. When this is done, we lengthen the led wiring connection to the desired length. We can still fully assemble the light however you may need to disconnect the driver connection to unwind the wiring. You still will need an area to mount the driver (screws and what not are not included). We suggestion a simple cookie sheet with a cookie rack to set it on. Then point a small 6" fan on the driver to keep it cool. Keeping it cool will increase the performance and life of the driver.

Do you coat the LED diodes? Currently no we do not. We have the capability but it impacts performance and it also makes a future repair a real pain if it came to that. We have found through testing, as long as you are not showing inside your grow space, the LED's last a long time. At some point we will offer it or will offer a lenses. Both are in testing now. Our Series 3 LED's come with anti-sulfurization (water resistant).

Where do you ship from and service from? Michigan, USA. Any communications, light building, servicing, and shipping is done in Michigan. If you are getting late night responses, it is because we take turns at who manages our social media in the evening. More than likely though on here (99% of the time), you are talking to Justin. Justin is one of the owners (and currently the President) of Budget LED and very passionate about the cannabis industry.

Where did the name Budget LED come from? When we started, it was kind of a play on the word "quantum" and combining our desire to offer the best LED grow light someone could buy with their "Budget".
You suck.....

Now I wanna spend more money

Lol

Great info....

Hello 420 Mag Members! We are constantly looking at ways to improve our customer's shopping experience with us! Budget LED has now partnered with Sezzle to bring our customers a new way to pay! Instead of paying all at once, customers now have the option to buy now ... pay later. Instead of paying all at once, Sezzle allows you to break it up into 4 interest free payments!

Sezzle.png

Just an update! We have found an LED coating we are very happy with. It has shown minimal impact to spectrum and light distribution. We are now offering it as an upgrade option on all our kits or boards for DIY.

On our Instagram, you can see a video of us pouring water over a powered board.

Please note, it adds roughly two days for handling time so the coating can be applied and cured in time for shipping.

Just had to have a 420 mag discount. Just had to have a multi pay option.
I'll show you guys....just ordered one. That will teach you!
Haha you will like that light! It's a beast.

Thanks so much for outstanding service.
Tip of the hat for all you do. :adore:
Unfortunately I can’t re and re my room until I harvest so I will drool over this for a few weeks lol. Or chop my crop down and install lmao.

Cant wait to see it setup and rocking. Make sure to please tag us in a grow journal if you do one!

ive got mine coming in the mail today. i wish i had known about the free coating option. i had to pass because... well.. im on a budget ;)
but still. living in canada i dont really run in high humidity. either way im seriously excited. just in time for flowering too

Great to hear and thank you for the support!

Please note, the coating is not free only the wire extension is.

Am I reading this correctly? It would add 14.95 to add coating on a series 3 SQ2 Red? :circle-of-love: :peace:
That is correct. We will coat the boards on your kit. It adds two days of handling because we cost to order

Hey justin just wanted to stop by and say thanks for your support around 420 mag! I've seen so many happy growers running your lights thinking I'd like to pick one up in the coming months.

Back
Top Bottom