Budget LED's Illuminating Wonders

Good morning. Let me start by saying I love seeing a veteran owned company. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!

That said, I have a question for you. I am looking to replace a light in one of my flower tents. is there a noticeable difference in the 3000k lights vs the 3500k lights in flower? :circle-of-love: :peace:

I'm flowering under 3500k's right now without any issue whatsoever. These lights absolutely KILL it!

If you were only using these lights for flower, you could go with 3000k, but if you want to use them for veg too (even if it's down the road) then 3500k is absolutely fine and does a stellar job.

I'm flowering under 3500k's right now without any issue whatsoever. These lights absolutely KILL it!

If you were only using these lights for flower, you could go with 3000k, but if you want to use them for veg too (even if it's down the road) then 3500k is absolutely fine and does a stellar job.

I am planning on using this light only for flower. If there is a notable difference in the 3000 vs the 3500 then I would go with the 3000. if not, i would go with the 3500 to keep my options open.:peace:

I don't see a noticeable difference at all running the 3500k's.

My setup is 2 of the 250w series2+ models. 3500k, with 1 r-spec and 1 full spec board per light. They're awesome. Great penetration, excellent coverage. Can't say enough good things about these lights. :)

Good morning. Let me start by saying I love seeing a veteran owned company. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!

That said, I have a question for you. I am looking to replace a light in one of my flower tents. is there a noticeable difference in the 3000k lights vs the 3500k lights in flower? :circle-of-love: :peace:

Thanks for considering us. It depends on the light. If looking at the red spec, no not much variance. I personally like the 3500k so I have the option to veg plants for awhile if it is too early to put them in flower but If I also have space limits in my veg tent.

Thanks for considering us. It depends on the light. If looking at the red spec, no not much variance. I personally like the 3500k so I have the option to veg plants for awhile if it is too early to put them in flower but If I also have space limits in my veg tent.

I was looking at the series 3+ SQ2 red. Again, this will only be used for flower. :peace:

I hope to be ordering one in the next couple weeks. :thanks::circle-of-love::peace:
You will not regret buying from Budget LED. I am still trying to scrape enough together to get another 350watt light for my tent

Can’t say enough good things about the folks @Budget LED ! Before I purchased I emailed them daily asking probably at the time some stupid questions. Looking at the light online I wasn’t too sure that was the light for me but was I ever wrong! I have used mars lights for a while now and got decent results. I purchased theSeries 3+ SQ² Red Spec 250 Watt Dimmable Grow Light and been grinning ever since. I’m only 10 days into my first grow with the light but I can tell it’s gonna be a game changer. Perfect fit for my 37x37x72 tent.These lights are very bright. I’m only at 50% power right now with 32” from seedlings and growth is strong and fast. Thanks again to @Budget LED

Hey there!

Well, I've been considering a new light for the last few months here and was dead set on a 315 Cmh setup, but was reading that certain LED's are a better investment overall with less heat/worry than cmh.

Then I started reading about you guys and I'm very intrigued!

I grow in a 30x30x65 inch tall tent and was wondering if this would indeed be a better option, and if so should I get the 250 watt model or 2 120's (I can get a bigger tent if need be).

Thank you very much :)

Hello CChapp

If you want a light for full cycle, the red spec in 3500k will feature more 450nm blue over the 3000k which is needed in veg. The full spec already has the 450nm specific diodes.

Here is a brief visual example from 2700k to 5000k for reference only.
Why the red spec at all, why not just full spec?

Well the Series 3 Red Spec combined both boards if purchased in 3500k
Is that the boards that is in my lights ? Or something similar in the series 2 ?

24 days into flower in my 4x4 under a 500w series 3+ I went with 3000k for the best possible flowering light and still saw great results in veg. Strains are Piehoe, GG4 and blackberry kush.

Attachments

• IMG_20200220_100406.jpg
    IMG_20200220_100406.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20200220_100406.jpg
    IMG_20200220_100406.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
Is that the boards that is in my lights ? Or something similar in the series 2 ?
Hey PC, you have the Series 2+ Red Spec. Same board I am rocking my my personal grow.

24 days into flower in my 4x4 under a 500w series 3+ I went with 3000k for the best possible flowering light and still saw great results in veg. Strains are Piehoe, GG4 and blackberry kush.

Looking great. Looks like you are in for a nice harvest!

And they said autoflowers do not produce .... especially with LEDs
IMG_20200216_170605_893.jpg

Back
Top Bottom