Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

Hey justin just wanted to stop by and say thanks for your support around 420 mag! I've seen so many happy growers running your lights thinking I'd like to pick one up in the coming months.
Thanks for the kind words. I / we appreciate it. We can not thank our customers enough from this platform.

Thanks for the kind words. I / we appreciate it. We can not thank our customers enough from this platform.
That's great! I've had my eye on one of you 500 watt kits for my 4x8 tent. Ultimately I'd love to have 2 of them in there but definitely one to start.

That's great! I've had my eye on one of you 500 watt kits for my 4x8 tent. Ultimately I'd love to have 2 of them in there but definitely one to start.

Sure. When you are ready, just let me know.

Received my lights yesterday. Haven't had the chance to wire them up yet. All looks good though. I sent an email asking for the ppfd chart for the lights. Awaiting your response. Thanks again.
You should have received a reply. We will get that pat map done as soon as we can.

Just flip to twelve hours. I made the right choice. Bought two of the series 3 500 watt red spec.

Attachments

• 20200214_103738.jpg
    20200214_103738.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • 20200214_103727.jpg
    20200214_103727.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
Just flip to twelve hours. I made the right choice. Bought two of the series 3 500 watt red spec.
Looking great! Very nice setup!

Pulled the trigger on the series 3+ 250 red. Using the discount code was like getting the coating for free. I am looking forward to seeing what this light can do in one of my flower tents. :circle-of-love: :peace:
It will do great! Thank you for the support!

I'm hopeful for some red 120 boards soon

Be great for my next grow....

Fingers crossed
I have kept you in mind as we come out with new designs in the feature!

Haha yea we work pretty much all holidays give or take plus weekends!

The light arrived. I am very impressed with the speed of service. Light arrived well packed in a plain brown box.

Here is a "before" pic.

And the "after" pics.

I let you know what the girls think. So far I am extremely impressed. Btw. I just got my latest electric bill.:lot-o-toke: Using 1/2 the power will be a good thing!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom