Elevated Lighting Company Grow Light Discussion

So I’ll be honest. I’m the guy living under a rock that hasn’t had GSC. If you’ve grown it out before what do you think ? I’m sure it’s unique or it wouldn’t have blown up the way it did.

I guess what I’m asking is would you put it in your top 5?

So I’ll be honest. I’m the guy living under a rock that hasn’t had GSC. If you’ve grown it out before what do you think ? I’m sure it’s unique or it wouldn’t have blown up the way it did.

I guess what I’m asking is would you put it in your top 5?
I probably would.

I have a limited space for my perpetual garden. Two 3x3 tents (1 veg 1 flower) and a 2x2 flower. I currently have about 9 strains running. I take clones from the girls about 10-14 days into flower. These "super-cropped" clones tend to get bigger then their seed mothers. This is the first GSC clone from the original mother. She was added to the flower tent on Sunday. Her mother gave me almost 4 oz. I expect this to be better. The breeder for this was Black Skull. I found it to be a good strong hi-bred. Use a little, a nice daytime med. A little more and good for sleep. She produced big heavy buds that needed support at the end of flower. :circle-of-love: :peace:

My gift from Budget :yummy::yummy::yummy: Thank you Justin ! 50 days in flower mixed 250 light A4324B09-12DF-45E8-9122-54BD19D469F7.jpeg32004B0A-85B6-4345-879B-8E08D4E66940.jpegA3655FA1-F4A6-403C-B5FF-56B75C5AFBC6.jpeg

My gift from Budget :yummy::yummy::yummy: Thank you Justin ! 50 days in flower mixed 250 lightA4324B09-12DF-45E8-9122-54BD19D469F7.jpeg32004B0A-85B6-4345-879B-8E08D4E66940.jpegA3655FA1-F4A6-403C-B5FF-56B75C5AFBC6.jpeg
Wow nice! I really like the plant structure!

Due to so many inquiries about our Series 3+ Red Specs, we launched a pre-sale! We will begin fulfilling pre orders mid/late March. The sale price will remain through the pre-sale.

Thank you all for the continued support on this platform. Without you all, we would not be where we are today.

I wanted to get input on my upcoming grow tent build which will begin this weekend. This week the Series 2+ Red Spec 480 Watt (3500k) will be arriving from @Budget LED which I'm looking forward to setting up.

Any tips you might have regarding how to hang the light in a Gorilla 5x5 which will come with the 7'11" extension. My hope is that I'll have plenty of vertical room for the plant to thrive.

I just want to say thank you to all the members that have reccomended us or helped us over the last few weeks with questions and such from other members. I havent been as active lately on here. We have been very busy lately and many many moving pieces within our company.

So to everyone, thank you so much! We / I greatly appreciate it! You are all the best. THANK YOU.

Back
Top Bottom