Budget light suggestions for a single autoflower

I got a greengo 1200w led from amazon for about. $130 . this is my first time around but im nearing harvest and im planning to get a few more. For price and quality you cant go wrong with it. I just posted a pic on the flower/bud pics if you wanna see how it has done for me.
Good luck

Not saying they can't grow weed mate. I've dropped a 22oz auto with 480w of 10 year old marshys. Just that they don't grow as good weed as hps or cobs etc and the penetration is pish so to get the good yields you really gotta keep that canopy flat and put the effort in.

barney i bought the platinumled p450 after i returned my first two blurples.

the second day after i had it i heard a clicking noise coming from the light.
i looked at the light and noticed the second fan in the unit was not spinning.
i unplugged it and shook the light gently and i could see the entire fan unit had detached from its base and was laying on the circuit board and the clicking sound was it trying to spin and getting caught on the other fans braces.

i immediately called platinumleds customer service and told them i wanted to return the light.
the customer service guy tried to send me a new fan that i could reattach myself.

are you kidding me? i spent 450$ on a platinumled and i need to fix the fan myself?!? go F yourself i want my mutherffffkk money back!!

which i got back, but what a joke. 450$ for a blurple that broke after 1 day!!!

I got a greengo 1200w led from amazon for about. $130 . this is my first time around but im nearing harvest and im planning to get a few more. For price and quality you cant go wrong with it. I just posted a pic on the flower/bud pics if you wanna see how it has done for me.
Good luck

could of bought a qb for that money lmao

barney i bought the platinumled p450 after i returned my first two blurples.

the second day after i had it i heard a clicking noise coming from the light.
i looked at the light and noticed the second fan in the unit was not spinning.
i unplugged it and shook the light gently and i could see the entire fan unit had detached from its base and was laying on the circuit board and the clicking sound was it trying to spin and getting caught on the other fans braces.

i immediately called platinumleds customer service and told them i wanted to return the light.
the customer service guy tried to send me a new fan that i could reattach myself.

are you kidding me? i spent 450$ on a platinumled and i need to fix the fan myself?!? go F yourself i want my mutherffffkk money back!!

which i got back, but what a joke. 450$ for a blurple that broke after 1 day!!!
Damn. I'dve acted the same way mate, that's definately not on. Fuckin good lights aswell. Seen some awesome grows done with them but yeah you done the right thing mate. Not acceptable by w long shot.

What QBs would you get for $40?

not your post, post above he said 130. if you can do some simple assembly can get one for 150

for 40$ i think is probably too cheap for a board, but possibly on alibaba could get the stuff for that cheap, would be a real DIY job though

not your post, post above he said 130. if you can do some simple assembly can get one for 150

for 40$ i think is probably too cheap for a board, but possibly on alibaba could get the stuff for that cheap, would be a real DIY job though

Fair enough

Welcome @TMJmedical , you can try mars hydro TS 1000, it is the newly SMD chips, with high efficiency and save more energy. What is more the spectrum is reall cool as well.It can cover 3x3 during veg and 2x2 during flowering very well. What is more, it is only 129.99USD, and you can still use coupon code: marshydro to save another 3%. Probabely the best cost efficient light in the market. You can find less expensive lights, but will be not the new SMD chips.

Welcome @TMJmedical , you can try mars hydro TS 1000, it is the newly SMD chips, with high efficiency and save more energy. What is more the spectrum is reall cool as well.It can cover 3x3 during veg and 2x2 during flowering very well. What is more, it is only 129.99USD, and you can still use coupon code: marshydro to save another 3%. Probabely the best cost efficient light in the market. You can find less expensive lights, but will be not the new SMD chips.

Oh thank you!

Back
Top Bottom