Budget light suggestions for a single autoflower

some one buy a light meter and then measure light readings 12” on the sides of the light to see why blurples suck.

i personally would rather have ONE COOL LIGHT, rather than 5 blurples that run hot

and keep in mind the person growing with blurples IS NOT IN A TENT.
blurples suck for small tents, dont get caught in the hype. they are outdated crappy tech, its 2019 for christs sake

@TMJmedical two weeks ago I was after Godberry seeds specifically, (really helped the wife with her pain mgt and the flavour profile was amazing) but when i went hunting they were discontinued everywhere. Dcs site said they had them and a quick call to confirm: now she is sat 3 inches tall with a couple of other gals i got at same time.
20190629_095415.jpg

Will def use again.

@TMJmedical two weeks ago I was after Godberry seeds specifically, (really helped the wife with her pain mgt and the flavour profile was amazing) but when i went hunting they were discontinued everywhere. Dcs site said they had them and a quick call to confirm: now she is sat 3 inches tall with a couple of other gals i got at same time.
20190629_095415.jpg

Will def use again.
What does your wife suffer with mate?

My fiancée has issues with autoimmune diseases such as Fibro and a form of arthritis.

My wife has Fibromyalgia which can get pretty painful at times.
I have very minor arthritis pain, just from old age type thing but pain nonetheless.
We have found that a good mix is a great way to go.
I grow a strain called Hiydrow that's 16% CBD and 8% THC which is pretty good all on it's own for pain relief but when I combine that with another strain like say Blueberry which is what we've been doing the past 9 months it can be even better.
The addition of different terpenes and adding in the extra THC when needed makes for a good pain relieving combo.

My wife has Fibromyalgia which can get pretty painful at times.
I have very minor arthritis pain, just from old age type thing but pain nonetheless.
We have found that a good mix is a great way to go.
I grow a strain called Hiydrow that's 16% CBD and 8% THC which is pretty good all on it's own for pain relief but when I combine that with another strain like say Blueberry which is what we've been doing the past 9 months it can be even better.
The addition of different terpenes and adding in the extra THC when needed makes for a good pain relieving combo.
Have you had any run ins with harleyquin?

I'll take a look at your recommend to.

Have you had any run ins with harleyquin?

I'll take a look at your recommend to.
I have not, I tried to get some a couple years ago but seeds were hard to come by.
The Hiydrow at 16% and 8% is about the same as the Harlequin as far as CBD/THC goes.

Another good one I just harvested and I really like is called Honey Peach CBD auto.
It's obviously an autoflower and its 12% CBD and 9% THC and it also works very well for pain relief and knocks me flat out at night, great sleep aid.
I got 4.5 oz in 9 weeks from seed to harvest and that was in a tiny 4 gallon fabric pot in Living Organic Soil so fed it mostly just water with a few Sprouted Seed Teas

thats a joke right.
good i didnt mention the name
those leds are complete pieces of SHHH

lets see, from the fact they run at 95F
then i was harassed by email for 2 weeks from their marketer from amazon about returning the light
stupid ass bloom and veg switch
276 watt power draw, youll yield a few ounces and get less than .5 g a watt

have at it and buy a vipar!! lmaooo
If you don't like something that i do is fine could've just passed by without getting all triggered. I can see your a completely stable individual n btw i just harvested. 5 ounces dried n cured sweet tooth with that light. Learn how to garden and stop blamin the light u lunatic

thats a joke right.
good i didnt mention the name
those leds are complete pieces of SHHH

lets see, from the fact they run at 95F
then i was harassed by email for 2 weeks from their marketer from amazon about returning the light
stupid ass bloom and veg switch
276 watt power draw, youll yield a few ounces and get less than .5 g a watt

have at it and buy a vipar!! lmaooo
Yup light sucks hahahahahaha clown

Attachments

• 20190602_100323.jpg
    20190602_100323.jpg
    658.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190520_192400.jpg
    20190520_192400.jpg
    755 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190516_175802.jpg
    20190516_175802.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190513_200153.jpg
    20190513_200153.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190507_183731.jpg
    20190507_183731.jpg
    966.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190507_183318.jpg
    20190507_183318.jpg
    781.7 KB · Views: 30
If you don't like something that i do is fine could've just passed by without getting all triggered. I can see your a completely stable individual n btw i just harvested. 5 ounces dried n cured sweet tooth with that light. Learn how to garden and stop blamin the light u lunatic

Yeah let's not use this thread to attack people's opinions.

Light are lights, some are better than others. It was a simple recommendation to myself since I wouldn't know any better.

This community has been super welcoming. Let's not ruin it for anyone new ‍♂️

I've used em all

The QBs are hard to beat for sure, all I use now,but LED and HPS work great if heat isn't an issue

Budget can be a challenge, do what works for u

Nicky, those foxtailed buds from being blasted with a spotlight of blurple aint ideal. I run a blurple in with my qbs and it throws shit off pretty hard just right under my blurple. shorter plants, more manipulating, more lollipoping , not enough light penetration since you have a node every inch kinda thing. blurples make the plant focus on making a bunch of branches really early in life that you just cut off anyways. start with 3000k get stretch in between your nodes. not that many people realize the important of keeping ALL the stretch.

Its too hot here, spanish weather with 35° outside, i got a 600w light, turns out to be a bad idead, the extra i have to spend on a ventilation (eventually, but not as soon as i think) now my whole room is a oven, i have to put frozen blocks inside the tent all the time or keep a lil bit at the top open to not overheat. I went down the cheap and powerfull way, and yes, i do regret it. Maybe in the winter it becomes usefull.

My advice of a newbie grower, go for led on a hot climate or for high power in cold climates, really i turn this thing on and in 5 minutes its like AC blowing out 40° heat..

Still looking for a better solution that blocks of ice that melt in very little time and put out NO COLD at all!
Dude do you have a vent fan?? With a HID light you should be venting that hot air with a fan, get an enclosed hood and vent it

arthritis
thats the one. She works in a care home so has to manouvere old folks all day, ruins her joints (she loves the job/auld yins) so wont quit for easier role.
Other than usual paracetamol/brufen combo its serious pharmaceutical option which comes with too many caveats...

Herb is a godsend (if one believed in such things) for removing oneself from pain without previously mentioned caveats & risks.

Regardless of our very conservative laws in UK, Its medicine.

Dude do you have a vent fan?? With a HID light you should be venting that hot air with a fan, get an enclosed hood and vent it

Brooo, im strugling to even get the fan, and i dont have anything to improvise one out of XD
Im trying to get some but will be a bit of time untill that happens. I started freezing a 5liter bottle of water and putting behind the fan

thats the one. She works in a care home so has to manouvere old folks all day, ruins her joints (she loves the job/auld yins) so wont quit for easier role.
Other than usual paracetamol/brufen combo its serious pharmaceutical option which comes with too many caveats...

Herb is a godsend (if one believed in such things) for removing oneself from pain without previously mentioned caveats & risks.

Regardless of our very conservative laws in UK, Its medicine.
Yeah, Id never usually break the law. But I'd rather grow than potentially fuel grang crime by buying from a dealer.

Brooo, im strugling to even get the fan, and i dont have anything to improvise one out of XD
Im trying to get some but will be a bit of time untill that happens. I started freezing a 5liter bottle of water and putting behind the fan
Pretty smart tho.

Back
Top Bottom