Buds 25 days into flower

thanks mate i really hopen .still going thin out some more and try putten up a trailar net and feed buds through hopefully sounds easy but if you seen the tent lol.cant move lol.thanks again buddy illput some more pic up soon:thumb:

thanks every 1.say has eny 1 herd useing vinigar for ph down.ive hurd it works.more pic comeing soon going in hospital tmoz for sergery on lungs.so been flat out today trying make it a bit easeyer on my wife to take care off.going take more leafs of tonite.take some more pic arfter woods and post.till get back take care every 1.thanks to all again.:thumb:

Yes vinegar for ph works good when your in a jam, Hope your surgery go's well best of luck

hi every 1 some more pic wot you think day 32 in flower cleaned out bit more leaf getting ready for tralar net.
DSCN07598.jpg
DSCN07588.jpg
DSCN07579.jpg
DSCN07565.jpg
DSCN075513.jpg
DSCN07357.jpg
DSCN073410.jpg
DSCN073312.jpg
DSCN073212.jpg

hi serpent how you doing.thanks mate im going hang in there bud do you reckon thay will join thay just seem to be so small still.i really hope im wrong.the 1s ive still got in veg stage are now 7 weeks in there .that will be my nect problam lol by the time thay go into tent will be another 7 weeks i think if the 1s in tent take 7 more weeks how long you think mate.dident expect so many clones to live lol.good at that had a 100%hit rate lol.

ones the buds start packing on they will swell up they always have huge spacing they will join together, to form the Main cola, and i must say lol 100% germination good stuff :high-five: keep up the good work it will pay off

thanks serpent.you think i should take out some more leaf.and can i do that to 1s in veg now.i think i mite even move the clones out of my veg room and turn down the 1s in veg now .thanks again mate.

Take out only what you need but if any thing just the bottom stuff like lollypop where that light can't reach no point having all that leave at the bottom. You can trim in Veg but it's good to have leaves to suck up light, lollipoping and training is more so inflower if anything when I'm in veg i more so trimming to make clones puff puff pass ⚗

excellent thanks mate.had a stuff up today my timer stuffed up and dident turn off.stayed on extra 5 and a harf hours.do you think it will be ok. i fixed the problam but it had allready happend for 1 day.

turned down my plants in veg room today thay were just getting to big for room and tent no were near finnished.so moved clones out and turned down lights.lol going have 2 flower rooms now.

excellent thanks mate.had a stuff up today my timer stuffed up and dident turn off.stayed on extra 5 and a harf hours.do you think it will be ok. i fixed the problam but it had allready happend for 1 day.

i did the same thing last week you can get away with it now and then but after sometime the plant will herme and pop seeds.

Wow two flower rooms lol nice :bravo:

hi there every 1.hope alls well.took some more leaf off now ready to put a trailar net over the top on both sides 2 tandam nets.some how lol.got some more pic. day 35 into flower.the pistals or hairs on some plants are growing long and are starting to brown but the buds are hardly there lol.eny ideas thanks guys hope every 1s well.
DSCN07666.jpg
DSCN076511.jpg
DSCN07648.jpg
DSCN07627.jpg
DSCN07614.jpg
DSCN07588.jpg
DSCN07565.jpg

hi my buds are starting to brown off is this normal for 36 days into flower thay still really small i think for 36 days into flower

20160512_055432.jpg
Hey man Yeh browning is normal I'm on day 37 flowering with a 600w hps.
Your buds do seem small but you have that many of them your going to get a good yield either way. I'm only a newbie to all this though so still learning myself. Hope your buds start fattening buddy.:thumb:

thanks grin0 21.yours look excellent mate.yea hope mine fatten up soon going give themsome pk13/14 hopefully that mite help.

Did you say your not sure what the strain is? I purchased 10 white widow x big bud seeds from the vault. I chose that specific one as it was a beginner strain. really easy to grow and yields big amounts. Also have you done a grow journal on here? It helped me alot had some great advice of people.

Back
Top Bottom