Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

Hope you are feeling a bit perkier today after the bad news bud :):)

hi Mono mate...thankyou for asking...:high-five:

i am better thankyou,still had a few "moments",but better than yesterday......little man cheered me up....must admit too lots of cuddles today... he so well behaved.... runs around like a nutter tho.....when he nailed the xmas tree,my sister nearly had a heart attack :thedoubletake::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

talkin of sis...she was meant to be leaving me a doobie before she went out...i'm all out,didnt want one earlier coz i had the little dude....guess what...she gone out and forgot...Arse,feck,drink !!......mind you idle hands need a doobie or they start messing with baubles n shit :slide::slide::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

mate,she gonna flip, but i'm getting me smoke first,before she notices :rofl::rofl:..... cheered me up anyways....:thumb:

hope all is well with you n yours too :circle-of-love:

Hi mello, im still not sure mate... She is looking better everyday tho... Some nice frost forming....

Heres the pre-flower/bud pics i took earlier

image35280.jpg
image35281.jpg
image35283.jpg
image35285.jpg
image35286.jpg

:Namaste:

mate,she gonna flip, but i'm getting me smoke first,before she notices ..... cheered me up anyways

Isnt that what siblings are for?!? :shhh::riskybusiness::passitleft:

Glad youre feeling better now!

Yeah, windin her up is fun at times.... Still aint noticed tho.... Xmas ornaments are my list too....

As you can guess she a little nuts about xmas...

And cheers man, im better....:passitleft:

how ya liking the grow nutes I got a bottle laying around here, only been using the fishmix up til now might do a side by side one with fishmix the other with grow and compare... Got two sweet skunk autos seeds I can do the side by side with *wants my current plant to hurry up and finish*:hmmmm:

a cheeky shot of my auto girls 5 weeks old today.hope u don't mind me posting this bud mate;)hope ur all having a happy green day;)
20151202_133134.jpg

I dont mind you posting a pic of ya girls..... To be honest mate, its provided my ONLY smile today... And i thankyou so much for it..

Today has been the worst day of my life so far..... I went to get benefits sorted as i had an interview....

I asked for a private room coz i was " not good".... Kinda knew what was coming..... As soon as the lady asked me a question... I had a full on Breakdown, in public too..... They called ahead to my doctors, i was sent there straightaway... I sat in reception for 20 minutes, crying... Then saw the doc and completly went to pieces again... Got signed off for a month and given some strong meds.....

I maybe a bit slow with the updates, but i will update my journal...

To all followers and :420: in general.... I am so grateful for your kind words, love and support... You have been amazing.... Without you, i would have fallen alot harder since the split... I am so grateful to you all....

I am in your debt:love:

Hopefully normal service will resume quickly tho....
I hope you all got the " karma present" for your gardens, that sent out...

:thanks:

bud sorry to hear this mate a big man hug from me.a sh1t time for any1 to go through dude .I hope u get better soon mate and get off the meds and back to ur normal self;) passes u a fat spliff there u go dude smoke it all il put the kettle on ha ha;)

Bud, always remember that you have the power to choose what's next. Never choose to give that power away but instead harness it to make a higher, better you. Good luck and if you need someone to talk too you know where to find my PM box. I don't like the meds thing, I feel for you and hope that your garden has better options for you.

Im sorry to hear your not fine ... hope everything is well.. haven't been on your page in a while also.. if I can make you smile some more here are some pics of mine...
20151128_233807.jpg
20151128_233839.jpg
20151128_233933.jpg

Hey bud worshiper if you don't mind me asking the beast a question on.here.. what watt are your led lights:thumb:
tony he wont mind bud is a good lad. the white led on the right is 900w full spec.the black 1 on the left is 340w full spec.so combined 12 thousand and 40 watt. also mello wise words good lad.as he says bud mate the lows in life are what make us stronger as a person.u don't see it yet but ur life has a bright future my friend;)

Thankyou fellow growers, your kind words are of great comfort too me...

Im not a great fan of meds either, but right now i need them...

I got a couple of hours sleep.... Its now about 21:30 in UK... Im going back to bed now...

Bless you all, to extend the arm of friendship to a relative stranger, like you have done... Is just awesome

:circle-of-love:

Im sorry to hear your not fine ... hope everything is well.. haven't been on your page in a while also.. if I can make you smile some more here are some pics of mine...
20151128_233807.jpg
20151128_233839.jpg
20151128_233933.jpg

Mission accomplished Tony :high-five:

I'm so glad to see your young lady, in the best of health and advancing towards destiny.... your doing a great job with her, keep it up :thumb:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom