Burning Lights on Cold Winter Nights

Here is my picture update.
Day 29 for Kabala
Day 28 for white widow

image20250.jpg
image20251.jpg
image20252.jpg
image20254.jpg

The Kabala is clearly showing her issue now with the new leaf growth . I still think it is the soil left over in the root cluster . There must be something I can do to allow the soil to be cleansed of its evil.

- I am sure I can have some sort of improvement on the WW, but she is looking very nice, she stinks already......sorry, she perfumes the air very well.

Flush the f out of her till your run-off has about the same PH as it was going in ... then feed with ph adjusted water at half nutes, and let her rest a little ... all you can do afaik. You can try adding a little H2O2 to the water, in case it is a root/oxygen issue ..

female for sure, yaay, fortune shining brightly for you,, cheers dch

WW- she looks healthy, I watered with regular water at 6.3-6.5ph.
- I count 7 top facing flower areas.
- any advice what to do next welcome ;)
image20655.jpg
image20656.jpg
image20659.jpg

Kabbalah -
New seedling sprout :)
Still waitng for her sister to join her....
image20658.jpg

Got this, do you think it will help?
image20660.jpg

All the best

I am thinking about how long to wait until the 12/12 change. I would like to wait until the new light arrives, but don't see why it would hurt to change now. I would like to do some trimming before I change the cycle, and want to know what you guys think about how many bud sites to keep/ cut away.

- could I keep veg/ preflower going to build bulk to the plant until I change to the flower stage?

Kabbalah- maybe the light change will make something happen ;)
- she is starting to show a little growth on the lower nodes areas.

How can I check the root progress of the cutting I took of my WW?
1 seed up, second is being slow.

I am thinking about how long to wait until the 12/12 change. I would like to wait until the new light arrives, but don't see why it would hurt to change now. I would like to do some trimming before I change the cycle, and want to know what you guys think about how many bud sites to keep/ cut away.

- could I keep veg/ preflower going to build bulk to the plant until I change to the flower stage?

Kabbalah- maybe the light change will make something happen ;)
- she is starting to show a little growth on the lower nodes areas.

How can I check the root progress of the cutting I took of my WW?
1 seed up, second is being slow.

Personally, I would let them veg a bit longer. Anywhere from 6-10 weeks is good by my standards. I think I read somewhere that you can expect close to a zip of dried goods for every week that you let a girl veg. I flipped my girl over to 12/12 after about 7 weeks...and it took her 5 days of 12/12 before she even showed her preflowers. This taught me that a plant will show it's sex/start flowering when it's ready, regardless of photoperiod.

I've also read that longer veg will almost always lead to a more hearty/bushy plant. This is all personal preference of course, if you don't want them getting too big, then flip early. If space isn't an issue, let 'em grow a bit. Expect them to stretch at the flip and add 1/4 to 2/3rds of their height during the first few weeks of flower. (Depending on strain.)

My usual disclaimer: I'm still in my first indoor grow too, so most of this info is just from research I've done. Mostly on these forums. So take it with a grain of salt. :Namaste:

Dchannn,
I kept my first grow in veg for 2 months before flipping to 12/12. If you have enough room for her to keep growing, you can veg for as long as you want to.... it definitely bulked my girls up.
:Namaste:

Besides grow room size, what other limitations would force me to change? Nothing dealing with the plant can force me to change to flower? I have always read this to be true, but now that I see white hair and flower areas I am becoming anxious.

-Think I will veg until the light comes, , so maybe a week longer, making her 6 weeks above ground.

- after reading the LST tutorials, I feel like I did it correctly for now, anyone have some advice ?

;) time to light some royal kush and enjoy some journals

All the best

Need to weigh in here ... you NEED to flip to 12/12 NOW, unless you want to hermie your WW. She is flowering.

If the Kabbalah is not showing flowers, put her in another area, and keep her in veg.

Back
Top Bottom