Busted

So sorry to hear all that has happened to you! Keep the faith brother! Cant wait to hear how it went for you. Sending you positive vibes and thoughts! :goodluck:

yes keep us updated,and good luck my friend

Wow I really missed this. Im thinking of u wingman. It is compassionate people like yourself that make life better for others. I dont care what the consenquences are...i will fight to my last breath for my right to control the quality of my life. We r pulling for you. It is a well known fact that law enforcement is an industry of its own. Officers protecting their jobs by producing arrests. Medical providers r easy meat.

This morning as in 14 hours ago or as in 9 hours from now?

Think he's located in RI and he posted that at 2:38am Eastern (his) time so "this morning" would technically be following his post.

He was here an 1½ hours or so ago so presumably he's still a free man. Let's hope so anyway.

Continued good wishes to you, Wingman!

Hope all is well wingman, it's been awhile and you've been going through quite the journey... Hope to hear all is good, keep strong man, one love. :peace:

zhummingsig.jpg

As a former LEO I was taught how to "slant" my reports and testimony. I quit the force due to my spinal injury. I am not a lawyer, but proving the violations of laws are difficult to prove. I know that many "evildoers" have abused the ability to voice complaints and concerns as ways to just be pain in the ass.
My chief used to get mad at me because I would not forward marijuana anything to the prosecutor. If it was a minor, I would give my lecture about the dangers of abuse and make them pour out booze and pot. Why destroy their young lives and careers because of a little possession. Some LEO's would enforce everything to the letter and some would put a spin on things to make simple things look way worse. Yet another reason why I left the force.

As a former LEO I was taught how to "slant" my reports and testimony. I quit the force due to my spinal injury. I am not a lawyer, but proving the violations of laws are difficult to prove. I know that many "evildoers" have abused the ability to voice complaints and concerns as ways to just be pain in the ass.
My chief used to get mad at me because I would not forward marijuana anything to the prosecutor. If it was a minor, I would give my lecture about the dangers of abuse and make them pour out booze and pot. Why destroy their young lives and careers because of a little possession. Some LEO's would enforce everything to the letter and some would put a spin on things to make simple things look way worse. Yet another reason why I left the force.

I'm in an area with somewhat of a drug problem I suppose, and I have had a friend pulled over for a headlight being out, even though his car is immaculate and nothing was out! He doesn't take any drugs and he hangs out with the right crowd. It came down to profiling... They brought the K9 and more officer's and searched the car, of course, nothing. I respect your honesty and good heart Mr. Knuckles! But the typical police force abuse's they're power, and want's to hang 'em it always seems. Another friend was in the process of getting his card and was ticketed still, the LEO was dirty and pocketed the evidence. Go figure... Now if it were legalized, any crime related to marijuana and violence should greatly disappear if it's protected by the law. Me and my patient have been robbed of our meds, he was put on the ground by gun and sledge hammer after the door was busted open, they said they smelled the drugs, and where's the drugs, he had to do what he had to do, and before they left they decided to give his rib's some swift kicks. My patient broke out of the zipties got with a friend and called me, there was nothing we could do, because in the laws eye's medical or not it seems it's wrong and were all still in fear. 2 weeks later the thieves found the growroom and started trying to break through the lock to get in midnight or so, I was working in there and heard this, I yelled every sort of threat to get these loser's out, they even had the balls to continue until I got to nasty. Now even a few weeks before he had to move, they sent one of there girlfriends to roll by in an SUV and scope out what's going on a little. If cannabis was protected by the law, none of this would have gotten to this level, but it's not, and innocent people are still being prosecuted everyday for doing THE RIGHT THING TREATING THEMSELVES. Sorry for ranting, but it get's to me.....

zhummingsig.jpg

I can not say for California or any other LEO, but yes some departments do push for their officers to "do what that gotta do". I did arrest and take into custody 21.3 kg of marijuana, when the report from the crime lab returned and it went to court there was only just about 15kg in evidence. I will call him Mr.Ballsy told the judge the he knows he had way more. All charges were dismissed! The judge cited failure of chain of custody! I was speechless when he admitted that he had more! After this case the sheriff and county prosecuting attorney was not re-elected. As a former LEO I offer my appologies for my former profession. All I can say is just remain quiet, ask for your lawyer to be present offer your complete name DOB and state issued identification. Remain eyes forward hands at your side. Don't look at any other direction, LEO will think something is there. If in a car, always refuse to give consent to search. If you need some hints pm me and I will share. Never, I can't stress this enough, never resist, and use sir alot. Example "Do you know why I pulled you over?" "No sir I do not." if restrained ask politely" sir these feel tight, could you loosen a bit?" LEO's tend to get an adrenaline rush, and things tend to get compounded.
Again it does seem ironic as a former LEO I use indica for pain control. I am prescribed End$@:t 4 times a day. Now a bowl here and there better pain management without the side effects no constipation no wait for it to kick in. All I can offer is keep hand writing your state and federal elected men and women, ask for them to educate themselves on the new findings of the use of MMJ. I have met with 3 in my state and one is in agreement. The third thought it was the idea to open it up like alcohol and tobacco. After reading up on California, he is mow in support!
Sorry just had to get that out in the open. I have had my toke I now pass the hookah to the next.

This morning as in 14 hours ago or as in 9 hours from now?

Hey Rob Sorry for the ambiguity, in the future I will post the date and time but as EDT. My case was down for Pre-Trial Calendar on Tuesday August 3rd 2010 at 9:30am Eastern daylight Time in Superior Court 250 Benefit Street Providence RI. We have the same time zone as NY and are 3hrs ahead of you in sunny California. We have passed for Trial and will be headed back late October early November this year for the Trial Calendar Call. I will definitely keep u posted I am sorry for the delay but I had to get another PC as mine locked up with a virus showing all crazy stuff.

So sorry to hear all that has happened to you! Keep the faith brother! Cant wait to hear how it went for you. Sending you positive vibes and thoughts! :goodluck:

Hey there Alaska Lady, glad you dropped in! I am also sorry for you and Matanuska Valley it seems we have a great deal in common. I truly thank you for your support.

yes keep us updated,and good luck my friend

Thank You ozric I am going to Trial and will not sign a Plea because I did NOTHING wrong and I hope a Jury will see the truth. Our Justice system does not insure justice but it does insure a chance at justice.

Wow I really missed this. Im thinking of u wingman. It is compassionate people like yourself that make life better for others. I dont care what the consenquences are...i will fight to my last breath for my right to control the quality of my life. We r pulling for you. It is a well known fact that law enforcement is an industry of its own. Officers protecting their jobs by producing arrests. Medical providers r easy meat.

Thank You Mama Train, I have seen first hand the indury law enforcement has created and will not stand for this abuse to my person anymore. I did not obtain an MMJ recommendation, apply to the RIDOH and pay licensing fees to violate State or Federal Law. I was 100% legal and will seek Justice to protect myself and any others my case might help. I am either going to prison or getting exonerated.

Wingman hope all went well.
Yes alien8 it went OK. I am still here and not imprisoned:thanks:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.
Your love and Well Wishes are indeed a great help in these troubled times.
I am thankful for this platform to spread information and share experience and wisdom.:bravo:

Just thought I'd bring this to the new page. Seems proper for today.
:thanks: Pres you are a genius when I read that I had a big smile!:yahoo:

GOOD fortunes to you Wingman all positive thoughts and hope to you.

Hello zummpeed I am truly grateful to you and I will stay in closer touch now with the new PC (even tho it is slower).

Think he's located in RI and he posted that at 2:38am Eastern (his) time so "this morning" would technically be following his post.

He was here an 1½ hours or so ago so presumably he's still a free man. Let's hope so anyway.

Continued good wishes to you, Wingman!

:thanks: Tortured Soul, I should have been more clear but it seems you spelled it out for me as always your well wishes have heartened my resolve. My apologies for the lapse in posting I had big PC problems and could not get it straigtened out. I truly appreciate all your support and advice you are a good friend:thanks:

Yo Wingman,

Hope you fared well :grinjoint:

:peace:

Hey, Hey, Hey, HorseBadortiz great to hear from you! I am OK going to trial and appreciate your support :thanks:

Hope you prevailed in court brother, we all are sending you positive energy

Hello AvonBarksdale, I did not prevail yet and will need the positive energy. :thanks:

Hope all is well wingman, it's been awhile and you've been going through quite the journey... Hope to hear all is good, keep strong man, one love. :peace:

zhummingsig.jpg

Hey Kronnoisseur, good to see you again and I appreciate your continued support. How is the ATF doing? Wish I lived next door to you guys we could all look out for one another.

WOW, hello Knuckles420,:thanks:for dropping in.
You are very courageous and honest. We are all very thankfull for your insights and experiences and I especially am gratefull for your support and kind words. Please stay in touch, I look forward to talking with you again.

I'm in an area with somewhat of a drug problem I suppose, and I have had a friend pulled over for a headlight being out, even though his car is immaculate and nothing was out! He doesn't take any drugs and he hangs out with the right crowd. It came down to profiling... They brought the K9 and more officer's and searched the car, of course, nothing. I respect your honesty and good heart Mr. Knuckles! But the typical police force abuse's they're power, and want's to hang 'em it always seems. Another friend was in the process of getting his card and was ticketed still, the LEO was dirty and pocketed the evidence. Go figure... Now if it were legalized, any crime related to marijuana and violence should greatly disappear if it's protected by the law. Me and my patient have been robbed of our meds, he was put on the ground by gun and sledge hammer after the door was busted open, they said they smelled the drugs, and where's the drugs, he had to do what he had to do, and before they left they decided to give his rib's some swift kicks. My patient broke out of the zipties got with a friend and called me, there was nothing we could do, because in the laws eye's medical or not it seems it's wrong and were all still in fear. 2 weeks later the thieves found the growroom and started trying to break through the lock to get in midnight or so, I was working in there and heard this, I yelled every sort of threat to get these loser's out, they even had the balls to continue until I got to nasty. Now even a few weeks before he had to move, they sent one of there girlfriends to roll by in an SUV and scope out what's going on a little. If cannabis was protected by the law, none of this would have gotten to this level, but it's not, and innocent people are still being prosecuted everyday for doing THE RIGHT THING TREATING THEMSELVES. Sorry for ranting, but it get's to me.....

zhummingsig.jpg

Thats why we are here spreading Cannabis Information and Wisdom to effect change in the current bad situation. Prohibition would not have ended if it was not the people's will after a long battle against the same crowd who then locked their sights on marijuana. We must all spread Cannabis Awareness and Information so that millions of users will no longer be victimized, incarcerrated, ticketed,or harassed. If we all voted Cannabis would be legal by years end.

That is why it is better not to get a card and be on the radar of the idiots.

Hello alien8, the "card" does not provide immunity from arrest but does allow Cardholders the right to raise an affirmative defense at trial if charged with Marijuana violations. The choice is yours.
I want to again thank you for your continued support my friend.

I was 100% legal and will seek Justice to protect myself and any others my case might help. I am either going to prison or getting exonerated.

You are an example and inspiration to me Wingman. I'm not a praying man, but if I was, I would certainly pray for your continued courage and speedy exoneration.

Glad your in good spirits Wingman!

I will give you my continued support all they way through and maybe throw a few more smiles your way along the journey. :cheesygrinsmiley:

As Hogdady stated you are an 'example and inspiration' to us all... There's nothing to fear when you did no wrong. Take Care!

P.S. I've been called a lot of things, but it has been quite some time I get called one that puts a big ol grin on my face, so were even for now....

Maybe not! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:ciao::ciao:This just reafirms all of our beliefs on how stupid our government and dea are on Marijuana. I pray and hope you will be released of all charges just as anyone should. I support full leagalization. Stand tuff, SAMWISEE.

Back
Top Bottom