Busted

My response to Tortured Soul via this forum is due solely to the fact that I haven't enough posts to PM anybody.You've made some very interesting points as to the classification of Sch. 1 listings and the lack of a listing for tobacco. As a veteran, I've had first hand dealings with the governmental mind-set towards the accessibility of myriad Sch. 1 listings and the free wheeling approach to handing them out. A serious contradiction to the grandfathered attitude to MMJ is at hand with the V.A.s mindless doling out of serious narcotics for not so serious ailments. "So, Mr. Veteran, you're feeling a bit nervous today? How about I write you a script for a years' worth of highly addictive little yellow pills. Will 3 a day be enough? Call us in a year for a renewal, if needed. Don't worry. we'll send them right to your house. Literally a lifetimes supply with a simple phone call. "A backache, you say?" "Try these Sch. 1 addict makers and let us know how you feel in six months." Maybe it's an understaffed V.A. or the misplaced logic that the veteran will not become addicted, But as a dope dealer, Uncle Sam really has no equal. However, when I personally spoke with a V.A. doc. about the relief MMJ was providing for my seizures, I was immediately shut down and lectured on the V.A.s intolerance towards "street drugs." I wish I had a fast and easy answer to the issue at hand(Wingmans situation) but I don't. Let me know, Tortured Soul, When the rally begins and I'll be there.

It is very sad that Doctors hand out addicting drug, when it would be so much better to just give them some mmj. I have known quite a few people that were addicted to "painkillers". They would have been so much better off with mmj. Have a good friend with MS, that uses mmj, she is incredible. Gets around so well. Another person I know with it just takes what the dr. gives her and can hardly do anything.

There's that whole right to a fair and speedy trial at work[/SARCASM]

I wouldn't be surprised if things like that were because the prosecutorial staff were scratching their heads trying to figure how they could make their case look like anything even approaching justice, continuing to come up with nothing but like certain other breeds of dogs, being unable to let go of the rag they've got grasped between their teeth... And "informally" suggesting that your case be one of those that are delayed while they keep trying. Would not be the first time. Would also not be the first time that the prosecution asked the judge to dismiss the case - in which case you're record would likely show "Arrested, but no conviction" instead of letting it go to trial and giving you the COMPLETE exoneration of "Arrested, but found innocent of all charges."

I'm of mixed thoughts where that is concerned. I've often complained about prosecutors wasting time and taxpayers' money by taking a patently unwinnable case to trial. Then again, their doing so allows the defendant - who should have never been arrested in the first place but now has an "arrest record" because of it - to put paid to the ordeal by official being declared innocent.

Unfortunately, I've also read about - and even seen a couple of transcripts of - cases where a prosecutor doggedly continued with such a case only to win it. Most were jury trials, and I'm no longer convinced that using the right to a "trial by our peers" is the best decision in all situations - after all, they never really ARE peers in the strictest sense of the word ("Hello, Mrs. Prospective Juror #237. I only have one question for you: Do you use cannabis medicinally? No? Dismissed. NEXT." But that is meat for another forum, lol.

Wishing you good luck in all things - and especially in THIS thing. Cases like this are wrong on every level. There should be no need to set a precedent because first and foremost, common-sense and compassion should walk hand-in-hand with everyone's idea of justice (in all things). That being said, I do, of course, hope that if your case is not ultimately dismissed that you are found innocent of all charges and that the judge has something to say (as in an official sense by attaching his statement to the court documents or something) about the conduct of everyone "on the other side" from the prosecutor through the arresting officers all the way to whoever encouraged them to investigate/arrest you in the first place.

Good luck, my friend.

Thanks TS, I really appreciate your insights and opinions! It is unfathomable that I was falsely arrested, held without bail, and am going to trial on Medical Marijuana charges. I agree that NO precedent should be set other than the Court dismissing the case and ordering Police return all my grow equipment.

My response to Tortured Soul via this forum is due solely to the fact that I haven't enough posts to PM anybody.. ...

Thats quite alright my friend I welcome any and all discussions here and we are all familiar with the 25 post rule.

It is very sad that Doctors hand out addicting drug, when it would be so much better to just give them some mmj. I have known quite a few people that were addicted to "painkillers". They would have been so much better off with mmj. Have a good friend with MS, that uses mmj, she is incredible. Gets around so well. Another person I know with it just takes what the dr. gives her and can hardly do anything.
I agree MMJ has improved the quality of my life and believe MMJ treatment should be available to everybody.

I hear ya on that :bravo:

Thanks TS, I really appreciate your insights and opinions! It is unfathomable that I was falsely arrested, held without bail, and am going to trial on Medical Marijuana charges. I agree that NO precedent should be set other than the Court dismissing the case and ordering Police return all my grow equipment.

Thats quite alright my friend I welcome any and all discussions here and we are all familiar with the 25 post rule.

I agree MMJ has improved the quality of my life and believe MMJ treatment should be available to everybody.

Hello wingman,Hello everyone.. Was just stopping by to say hi and see how things have been.not much I can say except keep your head up. I agree with you all,:rollit:

Hey Wingman. Just dropped in to let you know we're still thinking about you and your troubles with the "Man". Hope it's going as good as it possibly can in regards to that big, steaming, pile of you know what. I have my own opinions as to the probable outcome of the case, but I ain't gonna jinx you. Too much Irish runnin' through these veins not to believe in them. Jinxes, that is. Also, not to steal your thunder, but hopefully get your mind off of it for about 30 seconds, I just got done harvesting. 4 strains and they all look really nice. Smoked a sample of "Cole Train" (a free seed) and she's very tasty with a nice, social buzz. The other 3 are still hanging so it's gonna be awhile before I can get a really good idea. All of them had nice buds and good yields. Enough about me. Good luck, Wingman and keep us posted. Yours in peace, J.H.W.

Read all 13 pages breathlessly... what a rotten situation Wingman. Others have said it more eloquently, but that something like this can still happen is appalling.
Keep your head up mate, rooting for you!!

Hey Wingman. Just dropped in to let you know we're still thinking about you and your troubles with the "Man". Hope it's going as good as it possibly can in regards to that big, steaming, pile of you know what. I have my own opinions as to the probable outcome of the case, but I ain't gonna jinx you. Too much Irish runnin' through these veins not to believe in them. Jinxes, that is. Also, not to steal your thunder, but hopefully get your mind off of it for about 30 seconds, I just got done harvesting. 4 strains and they all look really nice. Smoked a sample of "Cole Train" (a free seed) and she's very tasty with a nice, social buzz. The other 3 are still hanging so it's gonna be awhile before I can get a really good idea. All of them had nice buds and good yields. Enough about me. Good luck, Wingman and keep us posted. Yours in peace, J.H.W.
Thanks brother, I appreciate your Irish Charm and well wishes. You are not stealing any thunder at all I love to hear about your harvest and what you are smoking now. The Cole-Train sounds delicious! I have some Train Wreck that has been curing since September and really enjoy it.

I am here for you wingman

Good looking out G-Dog

Read all 13 pages breathlessly... what a rotten situation Wingman. Others have said it more eloquently, but that something like this can still happen is appalling.
Keep your head up mate, rooting for you!!

Thanks Nirvana, your kind words and compassion are very meaningful. Your hard work at the shop always amazes me! I have grown seeds from Neville at The Seed Bank many years ago and want to thank you for your contribution to Our Mission and the genetics you have so expertly crafted!:bravo:
It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to the day I can travel to the Netherlands and share a coffee with you. :reading420magazine:

Gotta love you guys! I am approaching Trial Nov 29th and it is taking a toll.
I really can't say enough how much all of you coming out to support me in my time of need means. 420Mag is a Family and I am grateful to be a part of it. You members have helped keep me strong and I am very grateful for your friendship.

+Rep to all

I want to wish all my 420Mag Family a very Happy Thanksgiving!! I am headed to Trial on Monday the 29th and will keep you all informed daily.
Please have a safe Holiday and remember Law Enforcement Officials love to make arrests after the elections to keep their jobs. Stay Safe.

Wishing you and yours the same, Wingman. You will be in our thoughts..:)

:thanks: Hogdady, I hope your Holiday is terrific!:cheer::smokin:

Same to you wingman!:blunt:

Thanks for staying in touch, your warm wishes and friendship keep me smiling.:)

Happy Thanksgiving Wingman and everyone else. Good Luck on the 29th. Thoughts and Prayers .J.H.W.

:thanks: J.H.W. your support and friendship has been extremely helpful. :bravo:

Will be thinking of you and yours this holiday. Stay strong! Prays and good vibes coming your way! Keep us updated!

:thanks:Tmac, I am grateful for your prayers and support!:):smokin:

Happy Thanksgiving to you Wingman420 and also to the rest of my 420 family!:)

:thanks:hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

Just read it all, this is crazy and so upsetting! Best of luck! You're definitely in my thoughts, love. <3

Crazy is the word even I can't believe it. :thanks:for your thoughts and love!!:grinjoint::)

I was just informed the Trial has been postponed until mid January and wanted to let everybody know. I cannot express how grateful I am for all your support and friendships. it is not when things are good and life easy that you truly discover how fortunate you are, but when facing seeming insurmountable odds and adversity. I am thankful for all your support, well wishes and friendships.:adore::adore::adore:

I was just informed the Trial has been postponed until mid January

Trampling on the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution again.

Have your attorney move for a mistrial. It won't work - but it should.

Best of luck to you in the fight, btw.

Back
Top Bottom