Buysser's Very First Grow - Mars II 1600 Watt Attic Grow Using Growology

Thanks sir.. I don't have any extra beans but am seriously thinking about ordering some more. The two that have sprouted are regulars so there's no guarantee that there going to be ladies... 2 out of 3 rippers are actually growing leaves so I think I'm going to leave them alone for a while.
So far soil and I are getting along really well!! :thumb:

Great to hear it...more power to you then. keep them ladies and get your moneys worth!!!:high-five:

not to mention if you get a male out of those regs you can always use on one of the 3 fem rippers and make your own cross and have many many seeds for the future...just a thought:volcano-smiley:

Have a great day and weekend B!

Great to hear it...more power to you then. keep them ladies and get your moneys worth!!!:high-five:

not to mention if you get a male out of those regs you can always use on one of the 3 fem rippers and make your own cross and have many many seeds for the future...just a thought:volcano-smiley:

Have a great day and weekend B!

I went up last night and lo and behold number three seed showed her head. Exciting because it's a feminized seed.

The latest update. My two free seeds that had a very small root tip at one week.
20140817_220454.jpg
20140817_220458.jpg
20140817_220501.jpg

BTW. The one behind it is a month old.
I germinated in water for 50 hours and right into soil with growology step one mixed in. The small one is royal queen critical femd that had a slow start in soil but she's growing good. Next post I'll send you plants that are over a month old that are half the size but have more leaves

The Freebies look great! nice and healthy...looks like you figured out your preferred method :high-five:

Good job getting it done:goodjob:

20140820_202543.jpg
20140820_202505.jpg
20140820_202444.jpg
20140820_202428.jpg
20140820_202400.jpg
And the latest.Don't know what to do with the two rippers (top two photos) except to keep on helping them to grow as much as I can. Soil made a huge difference in there recovery. They are six weeks old and I abused them with water when they were in sponges. Third one is royal queen critical fem freebie that went to soil after two days in water. Nothing but ph adjusted ro water. Last two are the skunk haze regular freebies that took right off. Question.... I'm watering till it comes out the bottom but waiting three four days till pot is light and soil not moist. Only thing bothering me is the time between watering.
Smiling in the attic.

Check the soils moisture by placing your finger 1"-2" into the soil and feel how moist it is. How often you need to water is determined by your medium pot size, plant size, temperature and humidity.

You saying "soil not moist" is worrying. You need to keep it moist. If the soil is dry as you are saying then the roots will die.

I don't think I'm letting it get that far. Last night was day two after watering and they still had moisture in the soil so tonight I will water them good. Just paranoid about overwatering. To me, they appear to be doing well except for the two Rippers I drowned.. They are stunted..

Thanks Med... I'll stay posted with pictures.

Check the soils moisture by placing your finger 1"-2" into the soil and feel how moist it is. How often you need to water is determined by your medium pot size, plant size, temperature and humidity.

Seems to be ok so far. Soil is not real dry and finger is a great test. They had a trace of moisture last night so I will water tonight.. Been reading where it's good to let them get a little thirsty but not dry.. Soil is definitely not dry..
thanks King. Always appreciate you popping on.. Looking forward to the next phase.... :reading420magazine:

so I am I wasting my time trying to nurture the Ripper toxic that I stunted the growth of? no clue what to expect.Thanks

Don't give up my friend. They are resilient plants and will give back with interest what you give them. You have nothing to lose now if you feel that it's over with this plant. Try, try and try again. Maybe try something different with her as an experiment to see what you can do. Remember, you are her GOD and Mother Nature. It's in your hands.

Back
Top Bottom