Buysser's Very First Grow - Mars II 1600 Watt Attic Grow Using Growology

Yep, looks like a little nute burn. I'd go ahead and plant them too. Mine always tend to show a little vigor right after planting.

to be sure, I should plant them in soil now? My plans age going from the sponge to a 4.5" container to a one gallon transition smart pot to a five gallon smart pot and finish using growology all the time per picture.
Thoughts?
20140729_1121421.jpg

Hopping in here for the long haul! I just started my own grow journal and your looks about a week or so farther than mine is but pretty similar stage :) Can't wait to see what happens! :bravo:

sorry for the loses!!!! very glad to see you still have some babies growing:high-five:

COME ON ROOTS!!!! Sending over good vibes from my garden to yours:party::party::tommy::tommy::theband::theband::bongrip::bongrip::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

just remeber, dont over think it here. for plugs wait till they start to look dry then dip them in a cup of water...get them good and wet, let them drip dry them back in their home till they look/feel dry again. use a sprayer or whatever. Just keep it simple:):)

Are you watering based on the weight of pot now?
A good way to do it. Another is waiting for signs of thirst, (bottom sets of fan leaves beginning to droop).

Are you watering based on the weight of pot now?
A good way to do it. Another is waiting for signs of thirst, (bottom sets of fan leaves beginning to droop).

The last couple days I've been checking the plugs and the healthy one is more thirsty then the other two so I dipped the plug in a glass, let it drip and set it back in. So for this stage I'm trying to water on need. Hoping this system works until I transplant into 4.5's. These pictures are this morning and they've been in sponges two weeks now
20140731_104359.jpg
20140731_103602.jpg
20140731_103510.jpg

I hope your girls will pull through buysser.

My own experience with them plugs was disastrous. I now only plant seeds or cuttings into rockwool.

Maybe you might consider rockwool next time.

I soak the cubes in a litre of water that has 4ml plant start, 2ml rhizotonic, 0.5ml superthrive and a bit of aktrivator. The mix is pH downed to 5.5. I don't pinch the cubes on removal but lift the cube up really quickly in a jerking motion which forces air into the top and fluid out of the bottom. That's just to make sure they are not flooded which is very unlikely anyway. Depending on your environment, this should see the seed through to it's second set of leaves at which point I use a very similar feed to above until they are potted on.

This may not be of interest to you but maybe someone scouring the forums for help might find it useful.

Back
Top Bottom